• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anti-Cheat Updates

Splashynes

Spectator
Reaction score
So when will the Anti-Cheat be fully up? I have still seen hackers in the game and its really annoying. Also, where will you post a public list of the people that were banned, a forum post?

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score
YAY! Finally getting some action that might bring back old MCSG Players ;) Just no false ip bans <3 :p
Maybe knowledeguy will start playing more again ;)

Adeletxb

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay, There used to be the old hunger craft where you would find iron ore and everything like that and you would have to spelt it and craft everything yourself. Is that ever going to come back because that was me and my sisters favorite game!

proe

Survivor
Reaction score
i'm not sure as how to feel about this update, it seems good and all but is it good as compared to anticheat's like badlion and kohi's?

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
i'm not sure as how to feel about this update, it seems good and all but is it good as compared to anticheat's like badlion and kohi's?
It's nothing compared to those.

ReneDaze

Spectator
Reaction score
I have been playing some sgs and i still find loads of hackers, is it normal?
I mean, i find a hacker nearly every game and i report them everytime, just hope they get banned.

Flox

Platinum
Reaction score
And what's happened? Nothing, there's more hackers than before, that anticheat just kicked some legit players for nothing. Example: Huahwi.... qq

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci