• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anti-Bullying Thread And Tips With How To Deal With Your Bully Or Bullies

Reaction score
Hello there
Many of you people do not know me, but there is one think i hate to hell and that is bullying. I'm sure we can all related to that, and i know you, your friends or even your family members have suffered at the hands of a bully. Before I start on the Anti-Bullying first we must discuss the forms or bullying.
Forms Of Bullying
Cyber Bullying (using online as a way to bully)
Mental Bullying (this is the worst form of bullying because there are no physical signs of trauma but the mental side of it is already done before they can figure it out)
Physical Bullying (punching, kicking, pushing, getting put in lockers, and many many sad more ways)

Before I get to the main part, this is ment to help you with the bully Me and the community can only do so much to help but please please do not be afraid to speak up. They will be no judging on this thread we have all been though sh** that is hard but please, please do not be afraid to speak up.

Types Of Solutions And Bullies
First the definition of a bully- A person who uses strength or influence to harm or intimidate those who are weaker. I feel like this is only half showing what the real problem is. One- Bullies are cowards, think about it, its not always the 6.2 foot 90kg jock bullying you it can be someone half the size of you and can still strike fear into you. Second- There is a reason they bully you, some it is because they are scared by you (i will go on about this in a bit). They are jealous by you. And finally they are bored yes this is a completely mess up reason but yes its true. What i ment by scared, think about it what if you are not the best sports person but you might be a top A student, there is one reason sure they might think i can beat you in a running race or lift more than you. Sure thats good but what in life will that get them? maybe 1 in 30 000 of them might make it but thats 29 999 people who failed. You are a top student with a bright future whats not to hate on. They might also be scared of there unknown future they have no goals or dreams in life while your already living yours. Finally a Quote to end this little part- Dont be afraid of being outnumbered eagles fly alone pigeons flock together.

Solutions (Non Violent)

Many of these are the ones your teachers or friends might tell you, this are less effective but if violence isn't a option then these might be.
1- Tell someone, I found that telling a teaching straight out doesnt really work and can get you a rep of a dobber. To avoid this there are 2 things you can do. 1- Tell your headmaster, go right up to the top of the food chain I'm sure that they will at least get a head check or even a bad punishment. 2- This one is much more risky but if you have ever ment the bullies parents and know if they are decent human beans, I would ring them up and tell them that there son or daughter is bulling you and you wont continue it further if they sort it out. Thats the main thing you can only do if you dont wont to go to violent with it.

Solutions (Violent) (Last Resort)
Before you go onto this i want you to know, i have only used these methods but i Promise if you can stop it please, please only use this as a last resort guys please :)
Firstly if any of you people are wondering if you can trust me on this basically, I'm a national BJJ and Wrestling Champion of Australia, Train 6 Days a week in MMA, Coaches 4 days a week in mma. Also dont worry I'm sure im the same age of most of you people I'm only 15.

Firstly- If you have no fighting or sporting knowledge or experience please go with this tip. I'm going to post 2 links one to a youtube channel to help people with no fighting knowledge and skill. https://www.youtube.com/user/FightTipsVideos ( Please note mods i do not use this as advertising a channel i have nothing to do with this but this is a must for this forum to help people out please understand) And also here is a forum for fighting tips, with high school fighting, pro fighting and street fighting- http://www.fighttips.com/forum/ and here is the most important link - http://www.fighttips.com/forum/gene...ighschool-gonna-fight-dont-know-how-read.html

Sorry about all them links but if you look at them im sure they will help you out a lot.
Onto the solutions
1- Fight them, this is only if you know you can take out your bully PLEASE DONT RISK IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT. This may be weird but if you have had enough of it fight them. Mainly people will not like this solution but think about it, if you beat your bully I'm sure you will have a easy school life you will not be feared like a bully, but you will be respected.
2- Join a fighting gym, this one might be hard for some people but it is totally worth it. Trust me its better to join a Boxing or Kickboxing gym because they will teach you the skills to defend yourself. " But Colby i dont live near a fighting gym" Thats were the fight tips youtube comes in. Its awesome for self defense and what to do in situations.

Any way if you are still with me thank you for this and i promise it will get better, dont be afraid, show no fear. I saw heaps of threads about new schools and how to know if a person is a bully (if people want it i will post how to tell a bully). Please do not feel sad or pathetic to post on here and remember there is no shame in running :)
If any one feels like they need to talk to me about it please dont not worry about pm-ing please do it if you need more tips.

Thanks Colby I hope i have helped some of you awesome people :)
Skype- colby.thicknesse add if you need to talk :)
(this is my first big thread if i missed out on any thing or bad grammar please tell me)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay, it's really nice and considerate of you to post a thread about anti-bullying.

I really like the non-violent solutions you've got up there, but I really don't like how you're encouring people fighting each other, violence is horrible. All over the world people are loosing there homes due to war, if there is anything we can to do try and help, its stop it at the home. (Meaning not doing it ourselves) Also, we have many young users on our forums, and although this may not be aimed at them, they will pick this kind of information up.

So, I'd kindly ask you to edit that part out, and think of more non-violent solutions. I know you're doing this to try and help but really, violence is disgusting.

If you're being bullied and you beat up the bully, you're being as bad as them. Two wrongs don't make a right, no matter what situation.

Violence is not the key. Please, please remember this. :)

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If someone in my school attempted to bully someone, my friends and I would tare him or her a new one.

If you ever need help with a bully and live in Winnipeg, I would gladly give you a hand anytime or place. If it's a bully online, I would also help you out pm me on the forums.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
darkrai202 and le quack, please refer to the section on cyberbullying once you are unbanned.

I do not support physical methods to stop bullying, but I can definitely say that I've used it in the past, with mixed results.
There's three ways that getting physical can end:
A) You hurt them and get respected
B) You hurt them, possibly get hurt yourself, but it continues because they got a reaction out of you.
C) You get hurt
And, of course, you run the risk of being punished by the school system/law.
I haven't personally gotten hurt when roughing up a bully, but I do know friends who have, and its not always a pretty sight. Or rather, never. I urge you to try other methods before getting violent, and only use violence as an absolute last resort, or preferably not at all.

Also, try to avoid giving them a reaction. With any type of bullying, often they are motivated by the reactions of fear and pain that encourage them to continue. I'm a person that used to (I don't know if I still do) have fun by making others suffer (It sounds awful, I know. I'm not proud of it.), and I can tell you that people out there really do exist.

I've been a victim of mental bullying. It's not physical, it's letting them affect the way you think, even hurting your self-confidence and self-esteem.
My sisters, particularly my older sister, inadvertently mentally bullied me since I was young, as an only boy. Always forcing me to conform to her idea of a "perfect" child. Using proper grammar when typing, not watching any TV shows about superheroes, no violent video games, no relationships, and the list goes on and on. While I don't regret most of them, it's instilled within me a sense of insecurity. I'm not able to talk to girls (I have a childhood fear of them, slightly related), I feel uncomfortable being approached by popular kids because I always think they're trying to mock or tease me, and I have very low self-esteem.

Cyberbullying is also something that goes one every day.
Have you noticed that saying things like "gg10 rekt eZ skrub" are really mean and meant to offend people? Well, that counts as cyberbullying, albeit a very minor form.
Also, I've noticed a certain well-known forum member bully another well-known forum member for their threads, and I've actually talked to the former's best friend, who took it as a joke. Is that nice? No, not at all, and I was quietly quite upset, but I haven't spoken to them about it yet.
If you see someone being rude to another person on multiple threads and pages, watch out: They might be cyberbullying them.
The one good thing about having bullying over the internet rather than IRL, is that you can block them and report them.
If you feel like someone constantly rubs you the wrong way and is hurting your feelings, don't hesitate to block them! The button is there for a reason.

I've been in all three positions - bystander, bully, and victim - more than I'd like to admit.
If you need help, please don't hesitate to message me privately, on my wall, via Skype, email, or anything else. Even if you just need someone to try and cheer you up or rant to, you're more than welcome to let me or another friend know.

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
This is really meaningful , if anyone is dealing with any form of Physical Bullying , (being pushed into lockers etc) for a school year , knee them in the balls , and when administration calls you down to the office just say look at the cameras , You should be fine as long as you didn't initiate the fight , I know violence isnt the answer but lets be real . All these STOP BULLYING , SPEAK UP campaigns aren't helping . stand up for yourself , NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE DESERVES TO BE STEPPED ON . But that doesn't mean that you be the bully to the bully'er after you've dealt with them . Salaam my friend , that means peace.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
just say look at the cameras , You should be fine as long as you didn't initiate the fight
Your school has cameras! Mine only has them in the parking lots, next to the toilet, and by the office.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not an expert in the subject but there are really 2 ways to "deal with it"

Option 1: Ignore them. The majority of people who are bullying are just looking for a reaction, so if you ignore them they do not get the gratification and will eventually stop. This is an easy way to deal with online trolls/bullies

Option 2: Beat the living crap out of them. If you are still in school this is probably not a good option as there are serious repercussions. (Suspension/Expulsion )I've seen guys beat the crap out of each other and then have a "mutual respect" of sort. A lot of guys are programmed to be "alpha"

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
Ignore them. It seems crazy, but it works. Or, if you really feel it's necessary, clock them one. Only in self-defense.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I think the best way would be to ignore them, as people have stated. If you don't give them a reaction, it doesn't satisfy their desire to get under your skin. However, if it's physical bullying, then yes, you have to take more action. Some people will tell you to fight them, some people will tell you to get an adult. In the end, you just have to make the decision by yourself, because only you has the best judgment for yourself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci