• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Announcing MCGamer's Youtube Channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey i'm from Brazil and i don't know how i download the game. Can anyone help me?
Hello and welcome to this community!

If you've already bought minecraft, I'd suggest following the instructions given in the video (press multiplayer, add the server IP and start playing), if you haven't, then you should go to the official minecraft website (www.minecraft.net) where you will have to buy minecraft in order to be able to join our servers. If you have any further troubles, I'd suggest you check out the General Support section on the forums. Hope this helped!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to this community!

If you've already bought minecraft, I'd suggest following the instructions given in the video (press multiplayer, add the server IP and start playing), if you haven't, then you should go to the official minecraft website (www.minecraft.net) where you will have to buy minecraft in order to be able to join our servers. If you have any further troubles, I'd suggest you check out the General Support section on the forums. Hope this helped!
He hasn't even downloaded the launcher yet.

Hey i'm from Brazil and i don't know how i download the game. Can anyone help me?
Go here: https://minecraft.net/download
Find the Download Link, and click it. DO NOT Download the Multiplayer server.
Save the file where you want it to be, and then double click it to open.
Enter your login information (Do NOT tell anyone what it is!)
Click "Play"
After a little while, your game should open, and you can use Specton's instructions above to figure out how to join a server.

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
He hasn't even downloaded the launcher yet.

Go here: https://minecraft.net/download
Find the Download Link, and click it. DO NOT Download the Multiplayer server.
Save the file where you want it to be, and then double click it to open.
Enter your login information (Do NOT tell anyone what it is!)
Click "Play"
After a little while, your game should open, and you can use Specton's instructions above to figure out how to join a server.
I was thinking that as Minecraft automatically redirects you to a page where you can download the launcher after you've bought an account (I think), he probably hasn't bought a minecraft account yet. I could be wrong though. Either way, back on topic I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci