• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Announcing MCGamer's Youtube Channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sub-botted and like-botted for your convenience. :D
(jk)

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Chad, just a suggestion you should maybe have some good commentators or good video makers make some gameplay videos that are high quality so people could be entertained watching some SG.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SniperSnakez I am thinking about it, not sure our direction yet with this youtube channel outside of the cartoon series. I do plan however, to try to add more content on there on top of the series.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Haha, this was quite entertaining to watch :) May I ask who the voice was? It was a perfect mockery of the word "Monotonous".
I really appreciated the little Easter Eggs such as LeafyGreenTea written on the cup, CatTheDJ (Mufasa!), and the Ban Hammer, as well as the fellow holding it (Zombie Tracker, I believe?) It made it fun for both experienced veterans and newcomers to watch, and I'm greatly anticipating new videos :) The animation was also surprisingly well done, I'm rather curious as to who worked on it. Cheers and congratulations to them.
Lol, yeah those were great. But, they should have had an easter egg that put the hive to shame some how.

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
The voice combined with the humour reminded me of the Stanley Parable, a lot.
Great video. ;D

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol you guys can see me at 1:42, I am the bear on Kellie Breanne's left (Who is right in front of the spruce stairs).

DudaBarranco

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey i'm from Brazil and i don't know how i download the game. Can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci