• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime Discussion Thread!

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Anyone know any anime with the concept of virtual reality (other than SAO and SAO II, Accel World, Log Horizon)? Or anything sci-fi related like Steins;Gate?

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Anyone know any anime with the concept of virtual reality (other than SAO and SAO II, Accel World, Log Horizon)? Or anything sci-fi related like Steins;Gate?
I started Steins;Gate and that show is amazing. Let's see...

I've yet to see it, but everyone says good things about it: Gurren Lagen (though this show is a little more on the silly action for the sake of action side.)

Aldnoah.Zero is a good Sci-Fi anime (if a little overrated) that is currently airing. It has an amazing soundtrack, and can get pretty dark. It's also getting a 2-cour run (24-26 episodes with a couple month split in the middle.) You can watch it on Crunchyroll.

Another sci-fi anime I've not seen but heard a lot of good things about would be Psycho-Pass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci