• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

And Now His Watch Has Ended

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
It's really disappointing to see how it happened. And really upsetting that you never fully had the chance to do what you could have as a Sr moderator. I remember you being really excited about it and I understand now, how upset you would've been. To be honest, I thought your trial was going to be extended as well.
I wish you could've stayed longer, as you were my first mod friend, taking all my bans and mute and kicks for two weeks until I was trained and have stuck by side till the end. I'll still miss you as a staff member, but as long as we still get to talk thats okay :)

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Geeeez, that's really unfortunate :c

Hopefully something can be done to avoid situations like these in the future ;-;

Zewzsy

Survivor
Reaction score
Focus on School and your social life. It seems that Minecraft was getting in the way of all of that.

GoodLuck
#FaZeUP!

jks

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow that was hard to read for me im so sorry that you felt this way i hope you are happy and have a good future within the community <3

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
Unlucky BigFella, Guy like you deserved more then this unfair treatment. Hope MCGamer fix this issue before more deserving candidates like yourself are on trial. <3 Never give up

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci