• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

And Now His Watch Has Ended

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
;_; Bye, thanks for all you did for the server as a staff member, and I wish you the best for the future <3

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
That's unfortunate, and to be honest a bit unprofessional of the people who were supposed to get that all together. If someone is promoted, they shouldn't have to wait 2+ weeks for their training. Even if that was the mistake, they should've extended your trial and at least given you a chance.

J

Jojo

BigFella you are a great guy and it was a pleasure to be you trial buddy! From our talks, back when we both were trials, I know your situation very well and I feel you!
I am so sorry that this happens. I cannot do anything but saying thank you for being my trial buddy and for your long service for Mcgamer! I wish you the best for your future and please, mate, stay around! <3

K

KiDD

Man, I'm really sorry to hear that :( Definitely a difficult situation to be in. Everyone in the community appreciates the hard work you put in during your time as a staff member.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello Joel!

It's really sad to hear this story.. But I do believe in the story and you. I do love how you work, how you are and of course how you Modeated. Now, I really hope you can forget about these things, and maybe one day, come back as a Staff Member. We need you Joel, you are an amazing Moderator and even Trial Sr. Moderator. I really want you to come back as I think you are an amazing person. I do love you Joel <3

Think about the future, forget the past.

If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me!

Have a wonderful day at the MCGamer Network!

- Alex

(Thanks for everything Joel - Love you)

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
BigFella I didn't really get many chances to talk to you while we were staff, but I know you always put your hardest into your work. The way the Sr. Staff treated you and your trial is horrible, and if I were you, I would expect an apology.

Thanks for your service on the server, and trust me, you won't be forgotten.

Last edited:

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
It's nice to hear a first hand story from a staff member, it's not often that this happens! Your story was moving and it made me look at things in a different perspective. BigFella, if you could go back, would you have resigned? Or would you have just carried on as a Moderator. I just want to let you know that to me, you were amazing whilst on the staff team!

~Vanth
To be honest, I am glad I made this decision. I didn't want to dwell on the moment and have the staff questioning my failure and what had happened. Then again the staff team did influence my life at MCGamer and they were all wonderful people. It was a tough decision but one I am still glad I made.
So to answer your question, I probably would've stuck with my decision.

RelentlessForce

Diamond
Reaction score
Sucks too hear mate. You're always welcome to stay in the #RichGang #MyLyfestyle whenever you need bud. ;)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Well that sucks. Enjoy your freedom now :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Now that I finally know the story, I feel sorry for you and wish this didn't happen :c I hope you come back sometime soon, we all miss you!

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for all of your support guys. I appreciate these kind words. I'm glad you all respect my decision aswell!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci