• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

And miles to go before I sleep...

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I never truly got to interact with you over TeamSpeak- you were a great person, and an even better Senior Mod, I wish you the best with studies.

Sad to see you go Lively, a genuinely good Staff Member. :(

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Even though you declined my application, it's sad to see you go bud :(

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I think im going to cry but I gotta hold it in. You where a great sr.mod and a great person. You will be deeply missed and I hope you do great in the future.

J

Joel/MadDawg

To everyone:
“Be excellent to each other.”
Bill & Ted
I suddenly have 1000 times more respect for you because you used a Bill & Ted quote :p

Seriously though, when you were a senior staff member I saw you as the most approachable person high up in mcsg. You were always fair and reasonable, and I never detected any bias or prejudice in any of your actions. I still remember that one random time when we met on the Hive by pure coincidence, and how you were really kind to me even though I was kinda fanboying over you. Good luck with your schooling, and thank you for all the work you have done here for mcsg :)

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bye Lively, you are a fantastic person and have done so much for this community. Good luck with your future endeavours. <3

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As with most staff members who leave, I never really got to know you (hell, I don't think I ever spoke to you). That's irrelevant, however, and I think I speak for the community when I say this, but you'll be missed. Let not his contribution go to waste.

E

Ephiza

TOOOO MANY STAFF RESIGNING...TOO MANY HACKERS HACKING...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Bye lively ;-; I have always got on very well with you from the times in RedForest to when we got trial Sr mod. Thanks for what you have done for this community. I hope you succeed in where ever life takes you!

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
I don't really know you as much because I only joined the forums in July but "I'll miss you!"
Hope you get good results in your studies.

swiitchbackz

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember my friend and I were in a channel alone just chillin and you came and hung out with us and that was really cool of you. Gl in life yo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci