• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

And miles to go before I sleep...

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, bye Lively, thanks for being a great Sr.Mod <3

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Bye bye. :( Thanks for helping us out so much for such a long time! In my opinion you really deserve a VIP rank. ChadTheDJ plez

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Bye bye. :( Thanks for helping us out so much for such a long time! In my opinion you really deserve a VIP rank. ChadTheDJ plez
I chose not to have VIP. I wanted to be a regular person on the forums. If you look at my main two accounts, liveininfamy and Lively_, you'll see that they have VIP.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
A Sr. Mod that was both exceedingly great at their job and easy to talk to, a combination that was rare to come by. Good luck with school. I'm gonna miss you around here. :/

Christian

Experienced
Reaction score
I can't even begin to describe how much sadness this brought me. You did your job really well. I wish you the best of luck on your Senior year.

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
NO. PLEASE NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LIEK DIS IF U CRI EVRI TIEM.

PS- I edited my signature in memory of you. ;-;

Last edited:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I chose not to have VIP. I wanted to be a regular person on the forums. If you look at my main two accounts, liveininfamy and Lively_, you'll see that they have VIP.
Oh well then. :p

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm really sad to see that you are resigning :( You fulfilled your rule fantastically, and your dedication and skill at being Sr. staff is something I'll have in the forefront of my mind when performing my duties.

Grades are a priority though, and I hope that you can achieve everything you hope for.

Have a great life :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci