• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

And miles to go before I sleep...

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
*Sigh*

I've tried to write this quite a few times. Every time I write this I come off as sappy, cheesy, or condescending. None of which are how I want this thread to be seen as. I’ll try to be succinct and not take up too much of your time.

I'm leaving my position here as staff for multiple reasons.
  • The first and foremost is the fact that I'm in my senior year, and I need to spend more time in my studies.
  • Second, I don’t have the time or dedication that the position requires.
    • I've had so many people come to me that just want to talk or hang out, but I’m just so busy. If it wasn’t work or school, I was just too tired to talk or play. I found that I was doing less and less Sr. Mod work. It’s not that I didn't enjoy it; I just couldn't find the time or energy to do it.
  • Being a Sr. Mod is a distraction to school and other commitments.
    • I hate to say it, but it’s true. While I know that I did plenty of good for the community, my time here took a toll on my grades, albeit less than would be thought, and the other commitments I have. I know I’m not going to be getting that time back, but with my senior year, I want to work on better time management skills.
Now, I ain't gonna tag anyone to thank them or recognize them for role they played in my time here. They should know who they are. I don't know if I’ll come back. It’s doubtful, yet still possible. You probably won't be seeing me in-game or on the forums, as I haven't been playing much of anything recently. As for the forums, I just don't see anywhere that would be useful for me to post. I'm probably going to be using a portion of the time I usually spend here at my old community, the SCP Foundation, as that community takes significantly less time to remain active in, compared to a gaming community.

Now, I have a few parting requests that I ask you at least consider.
  • To the community:
    • Don't hate on the Sr. Staff, or the staff in general. They aren't corrupt. They aren't biased. Everything they do, they do for the community. When drama next starts, remember that you guys don't know everything. There are facts that you guys don’t know, or aren't allowed to know, just be respectful and understanding.
  • To the Staff:
    • Keep on doing what you're doing, but remember that you’re doing your job to make the server better, not for promotion or recognition.
  • To the Sr. Staff:
    • Interact with the community more. Please.
  • To the Administration:
    • Don’t give me VIP on the forums. I just want to be seen as a regular person here. In game, I don’t care what I get.
  • To everyone:
    • “Be excellent to each other.”
      • Bill & Ted

Y’all don’t burn the servers down, ok?

Last edited:

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
No no no <3
You are amazing, and you have done so much work for this community. You will be sorely missed.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
You were one of the best Sr. Mods i've seen on the forums <3 Good luck!

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Cya, m8. I wish you coulda stayed longer, you were a great friend/member of this community. I still remember the days when Team Xonia was a thing, we sucked (IDK, we were OK) but it was fun nonetheless.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You'll always be my lady ;-;

Bye gurl

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci