• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snap

Career
Reaction score
nobody but you cares about a single thing you're saying.
You know you can feel the magic in this clan. Just go back to synergy ty
Obviously I'm just stating that u guys deliberately removed losses against us to what? Make your record look better? If you're going to keep old records, don't falsify them. and Fexr don't make insults or whatever it is u were trying to do towards Synergy.

Snap

Career
Reaction score
But i also recall this clan "Restarting" their records numerous times. So if that is the case in this scenario just let me know so I don't unintentionally make you look worse as a clan :)

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Obviously I'm just stating that u guys deliberately removed losses against us to what? Make your record look better? If you're going to keep old records, don't falsify them. and Fexr don't make insults or whatever it is u were trying to do towards Synergy.
Not trying to insult you or synergy. I have a respect for both. I just don't tolerate trash towards my favorite clan. I have nothing against you what so ever, the wins will always be on the beyond thread :)

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
But i also recall this clan "Restarting" their records numerous times. So if that is the case in this scenario just let me know so I don't unintentionally make you look worse as a clan :)
clan reps change. Last time i checked, this clan was a "hacker" clan, they don't have any good mine man now, and not really a name for themselves.

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We're already a bad clan and none of us really care about what others think about us.

Snap

Career
Reaction score
We're already a bad clan and none of us really care about what others think about us.
you're not a bad clan haha. I just was curious as to why losses were removed, but turns out u restarted ur records a while back. :)

NeverDiePvP

Experienced
Reaction score
Application
IGN: NeverDiePvP // Hybrus
Nickname: Sam
Wins: Currently I'm 30/90 but before stats reset, I was 600/1600 I can provide proof if need be.
Previous Clans: (Keep in mind I quit for a year to play CS:GO) Eternity, Rivals, and pretty much every single one of flipzyys clans.
Why do you want to join?: I'm getting back into MCSG and I am looking for a good clan to join. I remeber having so much fun in minecraft and I want to somehow achieve that again.:)

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application
IGN: NeverDiePvP // Hybrus
Nickname: Sam
Wins: Currently I'm 30/90 but before stats reset, I was 600/1600 I can provide proof if need be.
Previous Clans: (Keep in mind I quit for a year to play CS:GO) Eternity, Rivals, and pretty much every single one of flipzyys clans.
Why do you want to join?: I'm getting back into MCSG and I am looking for a good clan to join. I remeber having so much fun in minecraft and I want to somehow achieve that again.:)
Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci