• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maztylic

Tribute
Reaction score
Application
IGN: StaplezStrafez__

Nickname: Staplez

Wins: Like 189 I think

Previous Clans: First Time Joining Clan

Why do you want to join?: Its my first time joining a clan and it would be an honor for me to join it. It would be nice to have Clan Battles and fight in my first clan battle. I know how to use any material in MCSG (Rod, Sword, Bow, Flint and Steel, etc.) and hopefully you accept.

PEACE OUT!

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application
IGN: StaplezStrafez__

Nickname: Staplez

Wins: Like 189 I think

Previous Clans: First Time Joining Clan

Why do you want to join?: Its my first time joining a clan and it would be an honor for me to join it. It would be nice to have Clan Battles and fight in my first clan battle. I know how to use any material in MCSG (Rod, Sword, Bow, Flint and Steel, etc.) and hopefully you accept.

PEACE OUT!
you need some experience to join this clan

Snap

Career
Reaction score
LOL Beyond beat this clan 4 times, 5-0, 5-1, 5-2, 5-2... I can see u were quick to take those losses off ur thread. & Once in Lbs 5-2

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
LOL Beyond beat this clan 4 times, 5-0, 5-1, 5-2, 5-2... I can see u were quick to take those losses off ur thread. & Once in Lbs 5-2
So what. This clan wasn't as cocky as beyond.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Does that have any correlation with them removing losses? No. Fortunately for u, im not one to judge
You know you can feel the magic in this clan. Just go back to synergy ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci