• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amaterasu-Build Team (RECRUITING NOW!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varo

Tribute
Reaction score
Greetings, Everyone!

Varo here from Amaterasu. This is the official thread for our build team. I am excited to share to you guys our maps, updates, members, etc. If you are interested to apply, please make sure that you check the requirements. Hope you like the thread and our build team!

Members of Amaterasu

ELITES:
Amaterasu Leader/Owner : ronaldiaz (changing IGN soon)
Amaterasu Co-Leader/Owner :

Amaterasu Head Terraformer: shnitzel704
Amaterasu Head Builder: w0wmonkey
Amaterasu Head of Details:
Amaterasu Head Redstoner:

Amaterasu Head All-Arounder:
-MEMBERS-
Terraformers: shnitzel704
Builders:
Details:
Redstone:

All-Around:

Trial Builders:

Our Maps:
Soon with enough Builders we will start our Map :)
Our Server:
For now Our Servers aren't online yet but when it is, It will be white listed and I will give out the IP's
Applications:
The application process is as follows:

If you submit an application, all of our members will review it. If the majority says yes, we will accept you and put you in a trial build, to prove your skills and to make sure you didn't post your images off of Google. :p

You can do your trial build within 10 days of us accepting you or you will be demoted, unless stating why (vacation, family things, etc.). When it is done, message us on the forums or in Minecraft with the /mail command with the coordinates and we will take a look at it. If it is similar to images you posted on your application and looks good, you will be accepted. However, if your builds vary drastically from your application, you will be denied.

Requirements:
-You must be 12+ years of age. (Exceptions Can Be Made)
-You must have Skype so we can communicate.
-Anyone who does not follow the template will be overlooked.
-You must speak fluent English, for communication reasons.
-Posting an application without pictures will automatically get you denied. You may re-apply
-Posting pictures of stolen content will have you denied.
-Posting a low-quality application or one-sentence applications will likely be denied.
-If you have a ban record on MCSG, you will most likely not get accepted.

Currently, we are looking for builders on Every Position. If you do want to post in another category, your application must be incredible for you to accept. Here is the list of the applications for the ones who are interested in applying:

Terraformer- Open
Terraformers are in charge of using WorldEdit or VoxelSniper to create awesome natural features or to work with the programs to make awesome looking features. Copy and paste the application below to apply:

Minecraft IGN:
Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu?
How long have you worked with Terraforming?
Are you familiar with WorldEdit? VoxelSniper?
Post pictures of your terraforming:
Anything else you would like to tell us?

I, [Name Here], pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove you from our team.

Builder - Open
Builders are in charge of building us our structures and main features, such as houses, libraries, airships, anything that has to do with building. Copy and paste the application below to apply:

Minecraft IGN:
How long have you built in Minecraft?
What kind of building styles fit you best?
Post pictures of your builds:

I, [Name Here], pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove you from our team.

Details- Open
Detail is one of the most important parts of a map, so we need some talented detailers to help us make our map look great! Copy and paste the application below to apply:

Minecraft IGN:
How do you add detail?
How can you make each build unique?
Post pictures of your details:

Redstone - Open
Redstone is, by far, the most challenging position we have. These players have to work with redstone to create all sorts of traps, secret rooms, doors, you name it. Copy and paste the application below to apply:

Minecraft IGN:
How long have you worked with Redstone?
Are you good at complex Redstone contraptions?
Post pictures of your work:

All-Around - Open
This position is for the ones who are good at pretty much everything. However, if you want this position, you better be VERY good. These applications take a bit longer to review and are a lot more strict. Copy and paste the application below to apply:

Minecraft IGN:
What qualifies you to be an All-Arounder?
Would you build something for all categories for you trial build?
Post pictures of your work:

Unban Application
Post one of these if you were removed from the server.

Minecraft IGN:
Position that you were:
Why were you removed from our team?
Do you agree that you will not break the rules again?
Do you agree to the Amaterasu oath?

If you post a dispute and it is poorly-written or it is your second dispute, you will be denied and cannot re-apply. If you want to be re-added, you need to prove it to us. If you get banned after we re-hire you, you can not post a dispute.

Rules<<<Read please
-If you are found guilty of griefing our server, you will be deopped, demoted, and de-whitelisted from your team and you will not be able to re-apply.
-Respect each and every team member. Failure to do so will be a week temp-ban the first time, a permanent ban the second time.
-You must be an active team member. Being inactive for over 1 month will result in you being demoted, unless stated why (vacation, family issues, etc.). You must tell us before leaving.
-Do not modify other people's work unless they say so or if the team says so. Failure to do so can result in bans from 1 day to 1 month.
-If you wish to leave us, please state why. Failure to do so will result in no reapplying.

===================================================================

I hope our build team goes far! If you want to join, feel free to do so! We love to see new members! We all are looking forward for new maps, good times, and great friends!

-Sincerley,
Amaterasu

Last edited:

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:
Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu? I always loved building, and I built a map, and it was fun! I want to do it again!
How long have you built in Minecraft? Since I started - 1.4.7
What kind of building styles fit you best? UnderGround secrets, Houses, and etc.
Post pictures of your builds: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/survival-games-map-tritania.54275/#post-592985
Anything else you would like to tell us? Im good at redstone, builded alot of stuff such - elevator without water and etc.

I, w0wMonkey, pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove you from our team.

Varo

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:
Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu? I always loved building, and I built a map, and it was fun! I want to do it again!
How long have you built in Minecraft? Since I started - 1.4.7
What kind of building styles fit you best? UnderGround secrets, Houses, and etc.
Post pictures of your builds: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/survival-games-map-tritania.54275/#post-592985
Anything else you would like to tell us? Im good at redstone, builded alot of stuff such - elevator without water and etc.

I, w0wMonkey, pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove you from our team.
You Are ACCEPTED :D I Like the map, Add me on skype we will be working in a Map Soon

Varo

Tribute
Reaction score
We are still needing more Builders, Please post an Application, were making a map Soon

Excellex

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Excellex
Age: I dont like to give it for personnal security reasons, but I assure you im mature.
Skype: I dont have a skype, but I can easily make one, I also have a decent mic. and speak fluent English. (I prefer Teamspeak if you have a server by the way.)
Why do I want to be part of Amaterasu?: I'v been looking for a Minecraft building team to join up with because it would seem fun to work with many people to make something epic in minecraft, when I saw this, I decided it could be a good one for sure.
What qualifies me to be a all-arrounder?: Im a epic builder, I can do a good many styles, and tend to learn others quickly. Im quite decent with redstone, on a scale of 1 to 10 in redstone skill, i'd say about a 8.5. I love to terraform, I dont know how to use world painter, but I can learn, I also know most of the basics for World Edit, although I typicly terraform by hand. I love to put details into my builds, I think its the many, many small things that make something big look good. I can also use many blocks people consider to be ugly such as sponge or endstone, and make good use of them.
-Give me your e-mail and I will send the world file with my example build to you via e-mail.- I dont think any pictures are neccesary, as I have a world file for my example build mailed via e-mail. Additional Details: The avatar (my MC skin) displayed on here is not my official skin, my actual skin is a contruction worker. I will not be on 24/7, I may be busy in real life someimes. Everytime im on, I may not have a mic to use, I will most likely have one, but not 100% of the time. I like to develope my own building styles, and put my own spin on things. My last detail, im not sure if this will affect anything, but I dont like people getting in the way and messing with my builds when im building something large or megascale.
I, Excellex, pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove me from our team.

Last edited:

Excellex

Spectator
Reaction score
(I had to edit my post 2 times due to forgetting to include a few details, my paragraphs got screwed up as a result, pretty sure its still readable however.)

Varo

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Excellex
Age: I dont like to give it for personnal security reasons, but I assure you im mature.
Skype: I dont have a skype, but I can easily make one, I also have a decent mic. and speak fluent English. (I prefer Teamspeak if you have a server by the way.)
Why do I want to be part of Amaterasu?: I'v been looking for a Minecraft building team to join up with because it would seem fun to work with many people to make something epic in minecraft, when I saw this, I decided it could be a good one for sure.
What qualifies me to be a all-arrounder?: Im a epic builder, I can do a good many styles, and tend to learn others quickly. Im quite decent with redstone, on a scale of 1 to 10 in redstone skill, i'd say about a 8.5. I love to terraform, I dont know how to use world painter, but I can learn, I also know most of the basics for World Edit, although I typicly terraform by hand. I love to put details into my builds, I think its the many, many small things that make something big look good. I can also use many blocks people consider to be ugly such as sponge or endstone, and make good use of them.
-Give me your e-mail and I will send the world file with my example build to you via e-mail.- I dont think any pictures are neccesary, as I have a world file for my example build mailed via e-mail. Additional Details: The avatar (my MC skin) displayed on here is not my official skin, my actual skin is a contruction worker. I will not be on 24/7, I may be busy in real life someimes. Everytime im on, I may not have a mic to use, I will most likely have one, but not 100% of the time. I like to develope my own building styles, and put my own spin on things. My last detail, im not sure if this will affect anything, but I dont like people getting in the way and messing with my builds when im building something large or megascale.
I, Excellex, pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove me from our team.
I Love this Application But please to make it easier use imgur and screenshot your builds i would like to see them first before Accepting you

Shnitzel704

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: shnitzel704
Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu?: I decided to join a build team a while back, not knowing what I would specialize in. Around 3 months ago I started messing around with MCEdit, planning on making an adventure map. That didn't turn out too well, as I suck at building. So I started making caverns and hills and such. I made a portion of a CTM map (what you see in the pictures) and decided that if there was any part of building I was good at, it would be terraforming. After applying for a few build teams, and getting no responses, I decided to try Amaterasu.
How long have you worked with Terraforming?: Around three months.
Are you familiar with WorldEdit? VoxelSniper?: I use MCEdit and WorldEdit, but I can learn Voxel if needed.
Post pictures of your Terraforming: M'kay http://imgur.com/a/SS7OZ
Anything else you would like to tell us?: I don't think so.

I, Shnitzel704, pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove me from our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci