• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amaterasu-Build Team (RECRUITING NOW!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultiment_wurm

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: poshman2000

Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu? I have been trying to start builds with my friends but they just can't commit to anything,
so i was looking for ward to helping some people that can actualy commit to doing something.

How long have you worked with Redstone? I've been playing Minecraft since the late alpha,
and when redstone came out i was intrigued and tryed to learn all about it, and yeah so here we are

Are you good at complex Redstone contraptions? I would say yes as i can build complex redstone contraptions and that i specilize in traps
and doors.

Post pictures of your work: https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd....0x130/1464118_171991276343088_552207668_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd....0x130/1468702_171991116343104_213856393_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd....0x130/1394351_171991123009770_764379814_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd....0x130/996938_171990829676466_1538211287_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd....0x130/1422614_171991189676430_278063793_n.jpg

Anything else you would like to tell us? I'm from Australia and I would like to say that (if accepted) that i shall look forward to working with you.

If there are problems with the pictures just tell me and ill fix it

I, poshman2000, pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment
and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove you from our team.

Last edited:

SwiftBullets

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:SwiftBullets
Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu? Ive been looking for people to build with for a while now. But always got bored on my trying to build a city on my server. I would have gone for the alround guy but its taken.
How long have you worked with Terraforming? Well, quite a while i would say im pretty goood a it.
Are you familiar with WorldEdit? I use world edit a lot. VoxelSniper?but ive never used voxel sniper for some reason.
Post pictures of your terraforming: http://imgur.com/a/x7GoH
There will be more posted when i can get back on my server because mojang servers are down.
Anything else you would like to tell us?
I might not be on all the time but will get when I can because of school (gcse)

I, Elliot , pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove you from our team..

Last edited:

Harijs

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Seanbot
Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu?I want to help team grow up and i spend my time for it.
How long have you built in Minecraft?I have built 2 years in Minecraft.
What kind of building styles fit you best?I can build nice houses bettween moutains and caves,in caves i can build beautiful things,houses and fountains or can build simply nice house on the ground.
Post pictures of your builds:http://imgur.com/ICVMQs6,L8QEBGC,zm...TVP,dVsZjLK,VdDifTj,vxks0R9,GMXGqhn,w4bbPS7#0
Anything else you would like to tell us?With expierienced builders Amaterasu team will grow up!

I, [Seanbot], pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove you from our team.

steggy123

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: steggy123
Skype: sankestamper OR Steggy ~Don't mess with a Penguin.~
Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu? Because ever since I started playing MC I have always wanted to be part of a build team and after seeing your guys works I don't want to admire and want to be part of it.
How do you add detail? I usually look at the building and check the style, my favoured way is to decorate the walls and then do the roof otherwise they can conflict, of course it takes time for it to all slot into place, but otherwise how else will it be beautiful. we don't want some horrible detail now, do we? I also usually design one wall and use world edit to copy and paste it over (I can do all by hand if need be)
How can you make each build unique? I vary my decoration styles. I would use one style for one build and anoter for a diffrent one.
Post pictures of your details: (see attached)NOTE: if you wish to see the full build just message me and I'll give you the IP to the server its on.
Anything else you would like to tell us? I am English, and I make some beast cupcakes

I, Steggy, pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove you from our team.

Attachments

Last edited:

fd_v_sk1lls

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello

I may apply for Terraformer , but is it possible I can see some of your builds? I need to see how good your teams building level is and if it's good enough I may apply.

MechProduction

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MechNinja123
Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu? This is because i want to experience the team and want to build with experienced builders. and like to have communication with joined builds
How long have you worked with Terraforming? i have accually worked with terraforming not so well
Are you familiar with WorldEdit? VoxelSniper? i can use world edit for simple things but i cannot use advanced commands just yet but i will learn also VoxelSniper i have never used before but i can learn as time goes by . I usually make terrain or buildings in general in creative without the Plugins
Post pictures of your terraforming: i dont have pictures of my terraforming but can show you what i can do if yougive me a chance.
Anything else you would like to tell us? i also do youtube ( www.youtube.com/user/TheMechProduction ) and like having fun.
hopefully u make a decide to choose me for your building team/community

I, MechNinja123, pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove you from our team.

Last edited:

Dsdmdsdm

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Don't know what that is
Age: 12 i promise i am mature, even though I'm a little young.
Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu? I really want to be in a build team. I want to make maps but can't mod and would need help.
How long have you built in Mine craft? Very long started about a year ago but haven't had any very big projects ever.
What kind of building styles fit you best? Fantasy, or industrial bulids
Post pictures of your builds: a project I made in about a hour just for this: how do i post pictures ill send them to you on Skype though. get back to me

Reaction score
hey everyone i need AWESOME builders for my server.
I am making a minecraft minigame server/survival games and some other awesome games.
But I need builders because i am terrible at building.
I am getting sponsored by google itself, my uncle works there :p
So I really would want you guys to join.
If you want to, add me on skype: slydeckjuz.youtuber

EvilMuffin253

Spectator
Reaction score
Builder:

Minecraft IGN:
EvilMuffin253
Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu? I have been looking for a good dedicated build team for a while and Amaterasu seems like it is a good choice.
How long have you built in Minecraft? Approaching 3 years.
What kind of building styles fit you best? I am best suited to medieval builds but I am working my way into contemporary and modern builds.
Post pictures of your builds:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/koraina-is-falling---survival-games-map/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/modern-villa-2664800/
Anything else you would like to tell us?
Nope! :)

I, EvilMuffin253, pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove you from our team.

Xnics

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Xnics
Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu? this looks like a pretty supported team and i feel like i can really improve and teach my redstone skills
How long have you worked with Redstone? i've played minecraft for about a year and a half but i just started to get into redstone within the last 6 months
Are you good at complex Redstone contraptions? Sometimes depending on what it is, as long as i have a small idea of how i'll ever even make it i'll be able to make it work
Post pictures of your work: have none, because all my creations were on a server which just got closed a month ago, or singleplayer, but it gives you a good chance to really see me when i try out
Anything else you would like to tell us? from 1-10 i would say my redstone skills would be about 7 or 8, i know i'm not the best, but i would say i'm not bad

I, Xnics, pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove you from our team.

MuffinsMuffin

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xHardstyleMuffin
Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu? Well i was looking for a build team to be a part of after building for so long.
How long have you built in Minecraft? about 2 years or so
What kind of building styles fit you best? Builder
Post pictures of your builds: I can't because my computer wants to be a pencil add me on Skype and i can hopefully get a pic in
Anything else you would like to tell us? No not really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci