• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AMA ~Atu

Survivor
Reaction score
would u rather get ddosed for a year and ur router fried

or

get swatted

Atu

Career
Reaction score
In a different thread, you said that hit priority was given to those not sprinting in a fight. Is there any proof on this concept? Also, care to go a bit more into detail about how PvP is less based on ping now? Just want some more info on these to reference back on.
If you read the posts properly it basically says the concept of sprint engaged hits being higher priority than non sprint engaged hits is more established.
If you get in the same clan as him, hell add you because you're a noob, thats why I have his Skype XD
I don't know you
would u rather get ddosed for a year and ur router fried

or

get swatted
I use my neighbours Internet so swatting is a okay. As well there's no swat in our province so....
Tbh ur hot

dlv8x

Spectator
Reaction score
If you read the posts properly it basically says the concept of sprint engaged hits being higher priority than non sprint engaged hits is more established.

I don't know you

I use my neighbours Internet so swatting is a okay. As well there's no swat in our province so....
Tbh ur hot
ill swat u kid

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score

I don't know you

Tbh ur hot
Potpvp is the same concept.

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score

I don't know you

Tbh ur hot
Well I have you on Skype your pic is of like a wave in and out thing xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci