• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AMA ~Atu

Atu

Career
Reaction score
what was ur favorite clan back in 2013 besides protocol
Rivals
Do you consider yourself good?
on a scale of 1 to 10 how hard is AU Iyo
I consider myself good, as confidence is an important aspect. No offence to croe on a scale where us would be a 7 AU would probably rack up a solid 2-3
Mint and evermore duhhhhhhhhhhhh
and tene!!!
Wait so 5 people all try to win on your account?
Damn 5 people holy kacper_siem
Okay Letsgosteelers and new mods let's hold your horses here; Tene had partial access to the account for a short period of time; a day. Mint and Evermore respectively own the account. That's 2, and with the all time peaking high of 3 for a single day, I fail to wrap my head around where you find 5 there jtmboy that's some 21 level gameplay.
As for using that as a form of boosting you can have your own opinion an all, but really? 2 people one of which being insanely inactive and barely playing on the account, is considered boosting now. But Gold Ellipse playing with a constant 4 team in 6 player games is renowned as bereverent gameplay. If you really don't believe me I'll go ahead and Vanicle Ceroria They can both confirm what I'm saying is true. Good day.

Wqrriorss

Survivor
Reaction score
Rivals

I consider myself good, as confidence is an important aspect. No offence to croe on a scale where us would be a 7 AU would probably rack up a solid 2-3

Okay Letsgosteelers and new mods let's hold your horses here; Tene had partial access to the account for a short period of time; a day. Mint and Evermore respectively own the account. That's 2, and with the all time peaking high of 3 for a single day, I fail to wrap my head around where you find 5 there jtmboy that's some 21 level gameplay.
As for using that as a form of boosting you can have your own opinion an all, but really? 2 people one of which being insanely inactive and barely playing on the account, is considered boosting now. But Gold Ellipse playing with a constant 4 team in 6 player games is renowned as bereverent gameplay. If you really don't believe me I'll go ahead and Vanicle Ceroria They can both confirm what I'm saying is true. Good day.
I know for a damn fact you don't boost. You're good and a well experienced player. Someone told me 5 people played on it.. I thought only you(Evermore) if that's you and mint only played on it, but then someone told me 5 people played on...

Atu

Career
Reaction score
I know for a damn fact you don't boost. You're good and a well experienced player. Someone told me 5 people played on it.. I thought only you(Evermore) if that's you and mint only played on it, but then someone told me 5 people played on...
I'm mint. And tag this person who told you so their ignorant ass could see that post

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
Rivals

I think AU is difficult because everyone has good ping and nearly everyone is good and the ones that aren't 3 team, but that's your opinion

Atu

Career
Reaction score
I think AU is difficult because everyone has good ping and nearly everyone is good and the ones that aren't 3 team, but that's your opinion
Idk but from the games I played on it at like 2 am there were teams but they weren't that much of a challenge because I was used to multiple teams, who team with more teams because they think I hack. Also I dont get targeted on AU. I played 14 games on AU and I won 13 ( the one I lost I was trying to record a cool falling thing on origins and I mistimed it with the death match counter and ended up dying to fall damage)

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
In a different thread, you said that hit priority was given to those not sprinting in a fight. Is there any proof on this concept? Also, care to go a bit more into detail about how PvP is less based on ping now? Just want some more info on these to reference back on.

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
Idk but from the games I played on it at like 2 am there were teams but they weren't that much of a challenge because I was used to multiple teams, who team with more teams because they think I hack. Also I dont get targeted on AU. I played 14 games on AU and I won 13 ( the one I lost I was trying to record a cool falling thing on origins and I mistimed it with the death match counter and ended up dying to fall damage)
I get targeted on AU ;-;

Wqrriorss

Survivor
Reaction score
on au there are awful players.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci