• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Always Critical Hit Hacking

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
It's correct as I want it to be. Don't you tell me what's correct and what isn't! If you don't want a war, then inbox me and I'll destroy your logic there.
Do not be rude to other members. If someone is hacking, please report it and send it to the report abuse section so we can deal with it as there is really no plugin to get rid of the "crit" hack.

Reactions: Fox

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Do not be rude to other members. If someone is hacking, please report it and send it to the report abuse section so we can deal with it as there is really no plugin to get rid of the "crit" hack.
Thanks for answering the question and being sensible.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
There's no hack that can give a player more damage, I'm not 100% sure but the fist glitch may apply to all items not just your fists.

I heard that when you get a sword in your hand that the diamond fist glitch stops working..

N0XUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Critical strikes in minecraft works as so, when a player jumps in the air and strikes with a weapon-there is a chance or a 100% chance that the hit done in mid-air does increased damage to the target. Critical strike hacks work in a way that you always jump when you are near an enemy so if this is really what you mean, its extremely difficult to tell whether someone is critical strike hacking or just jumping around a lot.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There's no hack that can give a player more damage, I'm not 100% sure but the fist glitch may apply to all items not just your fists.
Well, there is such thing as "Crit Hacks" you could call them, giving someone crit hits no matter what, so there technically is a hack that deals more damage.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
The developers of MCSG are aware of the fist glitch but as it was said earlier there is nothing we can do about it. Sadly we must wait for Mojang to release a 1.6 patch or rather they just release 1.7, sadly the amount of stuff I have seen coming from Jeb's twitter and instagram it seems that 1.6 is as done as it will be and we must wait for 1.7.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
I have never heard of any hack that always gives critical hits. The only thing i can think of is that the Diamond Sword Fist glitch is carrying over to not only the players fist but also the weapon they are using.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci