• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Always Critical Hit Hacking

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I've seen way too many *bigbooty*holes lately using something that gives them crits on every hit. Is there any defense against this kind of hacking out there for servers? I would love to know because it's ruining the experience for me right now.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I think what you're talking about is the "fist glitch". It gives the player's fists the damage of a diamond sword, unfortunately it is a Minecraft glitch so we have no way of fixing it or countering it. We cannot ban/kick for it either as we don't now if the player knows they have it or not.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I think what you're talking about is the "fist glitch". It gives the player's fists the damage of a diamond sword, unfortunately it is a Minecraft glitch so we have no way of fixing it or countering it. We cannot ban/kick for it either as we don't now if the player knows they have it or not.
No, like a guy just killed me with a wooden sword because every single one of his hits was a crit, no matter if either of us was in the air

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
No, like a guy just killed me with a wooden sword because every single one of his hits was a crit, no matter if either of us was in the air
There's no hack that can give a player more damage, I'm not 100% sure but the fist glitch may apply to all items not just your fists.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
There's no hack that can give a player more damage, I'm not 100% sure but the fist glitch may apply to all items not just your fists.
That would maybe explain it. It's just super annoying when literally every hit you take, even with iron and gold armor, will take 3-4 hearts at a time with a wooden sword

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I understand. It also happens to me that I sometimes I actually do all my hits in the state of "critical". Please don't insult others, it's not the nice way to call someone. Have a nice potato.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
From my experience, once a weapon of any kind is held, the diamond fist glitch is removed/aborted/whatever.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
You can't do that without hacking. I can call hackers ****** and generally people are cool with that

I usually get this kind of glitch that gets for example on a my fist. If you on game get the "fist glitch" and then for example attack with a potato, they glitch will stay on every item that is equivalent to a fist. That's what I meant. Either way don't call people like that, people don't like to be called that way. Do you like to be called like that? No.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I usually get this kind of glitch that gets for example on a my fist. If you on game get the "fist glitch" and then for example attack with a potato, they glitch will stay on every item that is equivalent to a fist. That's what I meant. Either way don't call people like that, people don't like to be called that way. Do you like to be called like that? No.
I don't like when people use hacks on me. Do you like when people do that? No.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't like when people use hacks on me. Do you like when people do that? No.

Not starting a war with you. I don't getting killed by hackers, yet it's not the correct thing to write.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Not starting a war with you. I don't getting killed by hackers, yet it's not the correct thing to write.
It's correct as I want it to be. Don't you tell me what's correct and what isn't! If you don't want a war, then inbox me and I'll destroy your logic there.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
It's correct as I want it to be. Don't you tell me what's correct and what isn't! If you don't want a war, then inbox me and I'll destroy your logic there.

Don't get rude buddy, just telling you don't use foul language on the forums. Use it on everywhere you want, but don't use on the forums. That's it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci