• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Almost 2 years & community wide update!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's Queenstown (Queensland is a province in Australia). Any chance for a quick stop in wellington?
Sorry you are correct! LOL. Just tweet me and maybe meet up! I will update my location once I am there.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Hey ChadTheDJ how about a meetup near San Francisco before Australia. :p 2 trips in one.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Very nice indeed :) Cant wait for the new game types :)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I live already 30-40 minutes away from SF! Would love to!
*Fanigirl screams omg Chad replied to me!
*Life is complete!

Awesome so do I! Where should we meet? I live near Apple Headquarters. That seems like a good place.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Chad maybe Ireland :p because you would have so much fun here xD

Reaction score
AU is so expensive to maintain where we are basically holding off adding more servers until more people upgrade. Bandwidth isn't fun where we have to cap our server count to avoid large charges.
Maybe we need to make a petition then send it to the AU government xD

surfer1ORhabitat

Spectator
Reaction score
No offence but please upgrade the AU servers they are realy bad (crash all the time, laggy a hell and not enough for the amount of player we have!!!)

Reaction score
No offence but please upgrade the AU servers they are realy bad (crash all the time, laggy a hell and not enough for the amount of player we have!!!)
As Chad said, they are expensive to run. In AU and NZ there are datacaps which is stupid but limits from what the staff can do. if that made any sense :p

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
ChadTheDJ Never knew, but are the data centers provided by Cubedhost themselves, or by another company?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci