• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Almost 2 years & community wide update!

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Does anything happen to AU? :D

(Apart from the meet-up which I'd probably be kicked out of xD)
no hardly anything we must have hope which is hard considering we got sg classic and all that good stuff months after it came out :x

sydney is so far away though
I'm going to Canberra on Friday lol with school so's revengefull and a few other au who needs chad we have 2 friend ranks in the same city at the same time new record

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
I thought US got upgraded too, but it seems to be lagging quite a bit ;-;

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Going to Australia, and not even staying for ANZAC day... -_-

Could you make a trip to NZ? ;)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought US got upgraded too, but it seems to be lagging quite a bit ;-;
US I know had issues of more DDoS attacks with obviously caused lag and a patch we had to revert due to crashing lobbies. We should have no issues there unless something else is going on what we are not aware of.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
AU is so expensive to maintain where we are basically holding off adding more servers until more people upgrade. Bandwidth isn't fun where we have to cap our server count to avoid large charges.
Change the SGC servers to ZedChase or SG? c:

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
US I know had issues of more DDoS attacks with obviously caused lag and a patch we had to revert due to crashing lobbies. We should have no issues there unless something else is going on what we are not aware of.
I think its just the DDoS, thanks. :D

L

Lululioness

no hardly anything we must have hope which is hard considering we got sg classic and all that good stuff months after it came out :x

I'm going to Canberra on Friday lol with school so's revengefull and a few other au who needs chad we have 2 friend ranks in the same city at the same time new record
enjoy the rain <3 have fun looking at nature trails and political things xD What are you coming down for?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci