• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'Alaskan Village' - Discovery Works

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
It looks really awesome, but it kinda reminds me of sg1, but if imagine that it's completely different further into the map

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
It looks really awesome, but it kinda reminds me of sg1, but if imagine that it's completely different further into the map
Hmm, I think that the corn is a bit SG1y, with it pretty densely trees and whatnot. The map itself however I don't think will be too much like it, since the style of buildings are different than in SG1.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
i downloaded sg Venezia and it looked amazing, expecting big things from his too.

Jayotic

Platinum
Reaction score
Dude that looks amazing so far, keep up the good work!

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I really like the theme of this map, and 200 radius <3 still a little small for my tastes but major improvement over the size of venezia (read my opinions on that page) looks great, can't wait to see more pictures of it

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
I really like the theme of this map, and 200 radius <3 still a little small for my tastes but major improvement over the size of venezia (read my opinions on that page) looks great, can't wait to see more pictures of it
We did actually increase the radius of venice by a reasonable amount.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci