• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'Alaskan Village' - Discovery Works

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
I like it I guess. Love the last screenshot panorama. Altho it does seem as if the corn isn't centered?

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I like it I guess. Love the last screenshot panorama. Altho it does seem as if the corn isn't centered?
it is, it's just that the screenshot doesn't do the whole top right part

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Is there a dome around a square area, or is the whole map a square? (Referring to the last screenshot)

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Is there a dome around a square area, or is the whole map a square? (Referring to the last screenshot)
There's a circular dome, yes, it's not shown in the renders as I don't think it'd been as pretty with glass blocks, plus I'm pretty sure chunky can't render in circles.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well the map is circular and it has a dome, but we had to take away the glass in order to make the render.

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
There's a circular dome, yes, it's not shown in the renders as I don't think it'd been as pretty with glass blocks, plus I'm pretty sure chunky can't render in circles.
Alright, cool.
Is chunky a map rendering program?

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
This map is playable in CoveMC, along with all other great maps by Discovery Works :---)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci