• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Affliction AU Clan

AllahuAkbarrrrrr

Spectator
Reaction score
Please copy and paste and complete.
In Real Life Name: Leo
Minecraft IGN: SkypeTem
Do you have any alt. accounts? (If so please list them):
Your Age: 13
Ranked in-game: member
Wins / Played: 96/230
Past Clans: Intensity
Activity: 5 hours a day :)
Mature: Yes
Ping on AU Servers: 30
Timezone: NZ
Type of Microphone: AudioTechnica
How long have you been playing Minecraft? around about a year
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? (If so, explain and did your ban getPardoned?): I was banned for 2 days for Abuse 1st

What can you bring to our clan?: Lots, I am a very good player and I am exsperianced with cb's. I am Great and sword and rod as I get 30ms and pretty good with bow.
Why Do You Want To Join the clan Affliction?: You seem like cool guys and I want to get into a good clan :)

Abortives

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? (If so, explain and did your ban getPardoned?): I was banned for 2 days for Abuse 1st

What can you bring to our clan?: Lots, I am a very good player and I am exsperianced with cb's. I am Great and sword and rod as I get 30ms and pretty good with bow.
Why Do You Want To Join the clan Affliction?: You seem like cool guys and I want to get into a good clan :)
lol

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score

You have been accepted for 'Trial' note* we will NOT be trialing you when the AU servers come back on... But to get a better chance in getting accepted come on the teamspeak and chill :) Have a great day!

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score
Note
If you wish to join the clan, apply, and if you get accepted for 'Trial' you will NOT be trialed until the AU servers are back up, but what you can do is chill on our teamspeak, a lot of our Leaders+ are online, that will increase your chance of getting in.
Have a great day!

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
Note
If you wish to join the clan, apply, and if you get accepted for 'Trial' you will NOT be trialed until the AU servers are back up, but what you can do is chill on our teamspeak, a lot of our Leaders+ are online, that will increase your chance of getting in.
Have a great day!
I might aply this looks like a realy good clan :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci