• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Affliction AU Clan

Chokes

Survivor
Reaction score
Clan battle against Misfits? add rattedcaspar on skype to discuss

FearSavageSkary

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey... Sorry <3

I love this clan's members and I'm like I have more brothers, But I think I might just take a break from this clan ;/

I love Affliction, I possibly might join back/will join back after a few months, but for now.. I love you guys (Immensey, Niqhtmares and Swiftys! <3333333333) you've been my first and only clan to join, Im really happy that I've gotten an experience from you guys <3 Thanks so much for teaching me alot! <3 but I'm really sorry.

Last edited:

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey... Sorry <3

I love this clan's members and I'm like I have more brothers, But I think I might just take a break from this clan ;/

I love Affliction, I possibly might join back/will join back after a few months, but for now.. I love you guys (Immensey, Niqhtmares and Swiftys! <3333333333) you've been my first and only clan to join, Im really happy that I've gotten an experience from you guys <3 Thanks so much for teaching me alot! <3 but I'm really sorry.

Stay friends? c':

Deep love, PlusMath. I am leaving, (almost cried writing this)
ITS ONLY A GAME

Abortives

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey... Sorry <3

Stay friends? c':

Deep love, PlusMath. I am leaving, (almost cried writing this)

(almost cried writing this)
eh, dont say on the forums i would suggest you keep it in your head :)

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
At least try and be positive on the forums and help to make it a nicer place. negativity won't get you anywhere man.
here is a cup of water half way filled.

You see the glass half-full. (Optimist )
Others see the glass half-empty (Pessimist )
Me: Who cares its just a glass of water. (Realist)

Once a place turns from fun-casual to fun-competitive, It just goes to a place full of tryharding and trash-talking. Jump on the band-wagon as stats are just a race of numbers and ratios. Who can be the best.

SwiftArrowYT

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey... Sorry <3

I Cri ;_;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci