• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

adios my friends

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
As obnoxious as you were on the forums, I was there during some if your trolling sessions in TS. Quite frankly, you can do some decent impressions/accents and you are hilarious. I wish you the bast, and keep making people smile everyday with your humor. :)

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Some of y'all are being mean :/ I don't know you man but good luck on your endeavors!!

xBrezzy

Platinum
Reaction score
you guys probably or either happy or don't care, but I think I'm done with mc, not to mention the fact I've faded away from playing a lot lately, I suck at the game, and my computer has gone from constant 60 to a 41 FpS best, and the second my computer turns on it's as hot as on oven, currently I can't afford even the slightest bit of a new PC or even my parents, we don't even have a family computer I could use there are so many special people is love to thank but time isn't on my side so I'll name my oldest/bestest friends

Flipzyy what's there to say about this guy, correction this god, lol ily

Macy | Cat ily one my best friends forever you the best

TylerthePandaHD I'll never forget element thanks for a good time

Epic_Frog_Song thanks for letting me beat Sovy in clan wars ily good luck

LEGIT_XTBONE dude ily stay hot

@slaye
Wut bout me ;-; | Welp bye kipper

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As obnoxious as you were on the forums, I was there during some if your trolling sessions in TS. Quite frankly, you can do some decent impressions/accents and you are hilarious. I wish you the bast, and keep making people smile everyday with your humor. :)
everyone tells me I should be a rapping commedian although the rap stylings of baby k are only heard by some (YoungWolfyy_ ) I still love you for this comment Beardy

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't know who you are, or much rather were, but sad to see someone leave nonetheless.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci