• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Additions to the Abuse Reports

ZombiePigThang

Platinum
Reaction score
I always edit my evidence to the shortest amount of time anyways, they are only about 1 minute long anyways simply because I'm considerate of Mods time... They have lives too >.>

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel like this was suggested back when I was a mod :p

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
UPDATE 5/6/2014

So at the request of the staff, we've once again made another change to the Report Abuse template.

Here is the current template, with the new sections in Green.

In-game name:
Gametype:
Region:
Reason:
Proof:
Key Times on Video [Optional]:
Time, Date, and Server [Optional]:
Explanation of New Fields:

Region: The geographic region that the user was playing on when they broke the rules. US, EU, AU, and CA are all options.
Time, Date, and Server: Exactly as it sounds. The Time and Date is when you observed the rule breaker breaking the rules (basically when you took the evidence); be sure to include what your local time zone is! The Server is the server region and number you were in at the time, such as US Hub Lobby 8, MCSG EU12, or AU Creative.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
UPDATE 5/6/2014

So at the request of the staff, we've once again made another change to the Report Abuse template.

Here is the current template, with the new sections in Green.

Explanation of New Fields:

Region: The geographic region that the user was playing on when they broke the rules. US, EU, AU, and CA are all options.
Time, Date, and Server: Exactly as it sounds. The Time and Date is when you observed the rule breaker breaking the rules (basically when you took the evidence); be sure to include what your local time zone is! The Server is the server region and number you were in at the time, such as US Hub Lobby 8, MCSG EU12, or AU Creative.
Isn't the server info included on the scoreboard on the right side of the screenshot? I'm not sure why that part is totally necessary.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Isn't the server info included on the scoreboard on the right side of the screenshot? I'm not sure why that part is totally necessary.
Literally what I was about to post, although the Hub doesnt have a scoreboard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci