• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

actually legit forget this ever existed

Do you think this should be accepted into the MCSG network?

• Total voters

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
hahhaaahaha bye forget this

Attachments

Last edited:

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
First off you will need a glass dome, there is no point having the item frames as you cannot destroy them to recieve the items so I suggest you remove those.

As for the map itself I really like it but I think it needs some more buildings. The corn is probably my favorite part if the map so far, i really like it. The map also needs some more terraforming.

The chests not having anything in them is not a problem, if the map is accepted the MCSG staff will set the chest tiers which will automatically add items into them.

One last thing what is the Tick tock its a clock thing?

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
If you read the book, you'd know, I currently cannot make a dome because my computer is crappy and it crashes easily, so I'll need a server to use, sadly I cannot make one. And VeeZa, the 75th Annual Hunger Games and all the games before had no structures, so I will NOT be adding structures, and I cannot terraform it anymore, because if I take it back into world painter all the trees and everything else will disapear.
Thanks for the feedback, I don't think you read it all.
Actually I did read all of your post and the book, but no one will want to play a map that has no buildings on it and nothing but trees and open fields. You also need more terraforming. The glass dome should be added, so if you can get on a server to do it, do that.

Like you said, this is your versionof your map therefore you shoukd edit it a bit by adding structures, traps and what not.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
So far theres one trap, but I wish I could get some help, But I guess not.
I'd help but I'm not a very good builder. Try asking around on the forums or ask some friends. :D

Btw I really think the map has potential, just some things need to be added and changed.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly don't trust Lululioness or Duckluv with building...I don't even have a server anyways XD
They are both my friends and I trust them. I don't understand why they were brought into this.

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
They are both my friends and I trust them. I don't understand why they were brought into this.
They're my friends too, I trust them alot, but not with building, I was going to work with Duck on the Arena X project, but it's gone underway.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
They're my friends too, I trust them alot, but not with building, I was going to work with Duck on the Arena X project, but it's gone underway.
Alright, but if you want help with building I suggest adding to the post that you would appreciate some help.

L

Lululioness

I honestly don't trust Lululioness or Duckluv with building...I don't even have a server anyways XD
Meanie. I helped scoutcallie with his Quarter Quell map.

I also have some ideas: create a massive treehouse created by the people that don't die in the bloodbath. Make a hovercraft with ladders coming down from it symbolising when the tributes get taken from the arena. You may also want to add strips of land from corn to make it more like the books.

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Meanie. I helped scoutcallie with his Quarter Quell map.

I also have some ideas: create a massive treehouse created by the people that don't die in the bloodbath. Make a hovercraft with ladders coming down from it symbolising when the tributes get taken from the arena. You may also want to add strips of land from corn to make it more like the books.
I know, but I don't want to have to make plates that I have no idea if they are in order. And please, don't hurt me Lulu.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci