• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

actually legit forget this ever existed

Do you think this should be accepted into the MCSG network?

• Total voters

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
That's not our fault, the map won't get accepted if it has absolutely no terraforming.
My god, I try to make people happy and all it ends up is in complaints, I can't do anything on my crappy computer!

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
My god, I try to make people happy and all it ends up is in complaints, I can't do anything on my crappy computer!
Like I said it has a lot of potential, it's just it needs a lot more work done on it. Once it is worked on more with terraforming, structures and other stuff, I think that once this map is worked on more it will be a great map.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Looks much better with structures and terraforming!

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
It seems a lot like insanity cause.
Ugh, this is the worst thng you can say to anyone, THIS ISN'T A WHOLE JUNGLE WITH JUST A FEW MODERN STRUCTURES AND A GLASS DOME-ISH THING IN THE MIDDLE AND AN OCEAN, THIS IS CATCHING FIRE.
Caps.

xNeji8Palm

Tribute
Reaction score
It's needs the 12 sand barriers dividing the island otherwise it's not the 75 hunger games arena it's just an arena.

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
It's needs the 12 sand barriers dividing the island otherwise it's not the 75 hunger games arena it's just an arena.
Well, do you really think I got time for that? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME
Anyways, it doesn't HAVE to be, it just HAS to be THEMED for the 75TH ANNUAL Hunger GAMES *Random caps.*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci