• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

actually legit forget this ever existed

Do you think this should be accepted into the MCSG network?

• Total voters

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Meanie. I helped scoutcallie with his Quarter Quell map.

I also have some ideas: create a massive treehouse created by the people that don't die in the bloodbath. Make a hovercraft with ladders coming down from it symbolising when the tributes get taken from the arena. You may also want to add strips of land from corn to make it more like the books.
I told him to add some structures but he doesn't want to...

The hover craft would be awesome!

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
I understand the fact that the Hunger Games did not have buildings, but for MCSG... it's kind of a requirement. The map won't be fun at ALL if there's just a jungle. Maps like Insanity Cause have been hated on for that fact and even then it had some buildings.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Is this finished?

It's incredibly bland at the moment, and looks as though its a randomly generated world with no terraforming whatsoever .-.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Is this finished?

It's incredibly bland at the moment, and looks as though its a randomly generated world with no terraforming whatsoever .-.
^This, I said that same thing, it needs more terraforming!

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Is this finished?

How do you expect me to terraform when I can't use world edit without crashing?!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci