• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Achievement Get: MCSGv2 now releasing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackJaguar007

Survivor
Reaction score
Everything sounds great, except for one thing. I really wish for the Leaderboards to be reset and cleared, and I know numerous other players feel this way as well. There is a new version out, so doesn't it make sense to have new Leaderboards? However, I also understand that the current rankings and statistics should not be forgotten, so that is why I think that there should sill be a page showing the current Leaderboards that we can view.

Aleu360

Tribute
Reaction score
In version 2 will they pigs,cows and chickens in the map
So we can enchant our weapons ?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Correct, reason why the servers been down for a bit as we had to transfer and merge everything.
Okay. Cool. Also, I'm guessing..

Overall leaderboards.

AU leaderboards

US leaderboards

EU leaderboards

CA leaderboards

Monthly/Daily/Weekly leaderboards?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it was hard deciding what to do with old data as I do agree with you. However, we plan to start doing some trending calculations where we can easily see who was the best today, this week, this month ect. It wont be just all 1 rank list, that was never our goal.

Aleu360

Tribute
Reaction score
Everything sounds great, except for one thing. I really wish for the Leaderboards to be reset and cleared, and I know numerous other players feel this way as well. There is a new version out, so doesn't it make sense to have new Leaderboards? However, I also understand that the current rankings and statistics should not be forgotten, so that is why I think that there should sill be a page showing the current Leaderboards that we can view.
I kinda agree to that

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay. Cool. Also, I'm guessing..

Overall leaderboards.
AU leaderboards
US leaderboards
EU leaderboards
CA leaderboards
Monthly/Daily/Weekly leaderboards?
Absolutely correct. Just that right now we only have global running just to make sure everything is working, but we just now started tracking for the other locations and our website will be upgraded very soon with the rest of the leaderboards.

When it updates I wont have donor? If so, Thats summo BS...
All donor accounts will transfer to the new system, so you wont lose anything just that whatever remaining time you have left still applies.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone prepare to be LAUNCHED in the leader boards. :)

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
Woop global leaderboards :D If EU still lags I can now count to my stats on CA :p

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do I get an achievement for being the first person to win a game in MCSGv2? ;)
That's the funny thing, once we turn on achievements, people will get spammed on that first login as you already have a history with us that matched the goals.

BlackJaguar007

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes it was hard deciding what to do with old data as I do agree with you. However, we plan to start doing some trending calculations where we can easily see who was the best today, this week, this month ect. It wont be just all 1 rank list, that was never our goal.
Alright, sounds good. Thank you very much for clarifying that with me Chad. I'm liking MCSGv2 more and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci