• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Achievement Get: MCSGv2 now releasing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I've compiled a small list of bugs.

* NCP not working correctly
* When mods join they aren't silently joining, it shows the name
* RubberBanding ( Which works out in my favor when killing runners )

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
i have a little problem
almost all the time when i try to log in to a server it says too many people are logging in retry soon. so i wait for about 5 seconds and it says you must wait 30 seconds before joining another server. only problem is almost all the time when the counter runs out the server is either full or i get the same message agian WHAT THE HECK!

jason12345

Tribute
Reaction score
BUGS:
1. Lagg. server crashed 2 times in my 3 games so far.
2. You still get teleported back to where you got hit by a person. (I think is called rubberbanding)

THINGS THAT SHOULD BE REVERSED:
1. Almost every person i have talk to (and i have talked to a lot) say that there are way too many colors with the names and death messages and so forth. We think its confusing and difficult to read and keep track of.
2. The games feel too short. Refill seems to happen just too early. If the goal of shortening the game was to get more people a chance to play... then wouldn't it just be a better idea to chance it back to 40 and add more servers with all the money from the donations?
Also, the randomized chests kinda screwed up everything we knew about mcsg... i dont like it.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
Nice! And leaderboards still aren't reset it seems. My scorecard is the same :p

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
I refuse to like this because of the sponsor system. But I like everything else they did.

The Lad44

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice but get rid of the too many people joining and just let them in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member