• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Achievement Get: MCSGv2 now releasing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlesyummyegg

Diamond
Reaction score
I still think the leaderboards in EU aren't working, jut joined a server and it didn't register

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
the lag, the glitches, the damn ghosting..... Man i hate mcsg now...
The NCP issues we are fixing, any new version with updates will have some bugs as we are fixing, using /gf to fix any ghosting issue as all servers have this issues. Understand that any new system will have some issues, but we already patched quite a bit already.

I still think the leaderboards in EU aren't working, jut joined a server and it didn't register
We just fixed that now and confirmed it was registered.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Chad, is there supposed to be some lag right when you kill a player?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Chad please respond to my other comment about tournaments, I am very curious.

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow, stop raging. Its just been released, its basically in beta, what do you honestly expect? I'm guessing that coding a game like MCSG is extremely tedious and delicate, you cannot expect it to be perfect right off the bat, thats deluded. Just wait for them to iron out the bugs and it'll be fine, you've only got to wait like a week at the most, not really the end of the world:3. If you're saying that you're going to quit MCSG forever because a win didnt recognise, grow up and realise that most people have about 300+ wins now ;D.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys, NoCheatPlus is broken, I just saw 2 guys flying in my game and 1 guy speed hacking across the whole map.

Like holy hell.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Umm so my points are at 105 when on leader boards it says I have 4800 or something (wich I have) and /records still isn't working so...is anyone else having that problem?

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow, stop raging. Its just been released, its basically in beta, what do you honestly expect? I'm guessing that coding a game like MCSG is extremely tedious and delicate, you cannot expect it to be perfect right off the bat, thats deluded. Just wait for them to iron out the bugs and it'll be fine, you've only got to wait like a week at the most, not really the end of the world:3. If you're saying that you're going to quit MCSG forever because a win didnt recognise, grow up and realise that most people have about 300+ wins now ;D.
It looks like some people are raging but they're just reporting bugs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci