• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Achievement get: It's here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait! There's bounties again? Have I been living under a rock?

FBI's Most Wanted - Earn 10,000 bounty.

2brostudio

Tribute
Reaction score
Will the achievements be an entire mcsg lifetime thing? Like, I HAD almost 2000 points before MCSG V.2, but now am at 500, so is that able to be counted? If not, I guess it's fun starting again.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Yay finally! Thanks devs :D When will be able to check what achievements we have xD

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Please don't have totally un-ridiculous skill achievements, like "kill 5 people", "kill 10 people", "kill somebody with a bow". I'd like to see some cool, weird skill-based achievements, such as:
-Killing someone with a hoe
-Win without eating anything
-Win when only looting one chest
and etc.

Also, some hard-to-reach-area-based achievements?
-Climb to the top of the patronas towers on sg2
-Climb the mountain on SG3
and etc.
We will have some standard achievements, however there will also be some ridiculous skill achievements.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Will the achievements automatically get added to your account? Or would you have to get another 100 wins for that achievement to be achieved? Also would you get the point achievement if you got the set amount of points any other time in the past or do you have to have over 1000 points to get the achievement?
The achievements that you are eligible for will automatically be added to your account when you log into a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci