• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Achievement get: It's here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this implemented yet? Because I joined a server and didn't get any achivements :c
They are being updated on the servers now and can take up to 2-3 hours to push out completely.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They are being updated on the servers now and can take up to 2-3 hours to push out completely.
Will the achievements automatically get added to your account? Or would you have to get another 100 wins for that achievement to be achieved? Also would you get the point achievement if you got the set amount of points any other time in the past or do you have to have over 1000 points to get the achievement?

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please don't have totally un-ridiculous skill achievements, like "kill 5 people", "kill 10 people", "kill somebody with a bow". I'd like to see some cool, weird skill-based achievements, such as:
-Killing someone with a hoe
-Win without eating anything
-Win when only looting one chest
and etc.

Also, some hard-to-reach-area-based achievements?
-Climb to the top of the patronas towers on sg2
-Climb the mountain on SG3
and etc.

M

MrMad2000

About time they added this into MCSG, God i've been waiting.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Great... The one thing I'm waiting for I miss >.<

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Hax. That's the only thing to say (almost :p) I've excited for this and the rest of MCSGv2 the same or more than the Minecraft adventure update (supposed to be beta 1.8, never happened). So. Yay :) Thanks devs! :D

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Will the achievements automatically get added to your account? Or would you have to get another 100 wins for that achievement to be achieved? Also would you get the point achievement if you got the set amount of points any other time in the past or do you have to have over 1000 points to get the achievement?
This.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Wait a second, some of my achievement suggestions got in.

ALRIGHT!

Achievements are one of my favorite parts of games, I can't wait until they're all implemented. Thank you MCSG! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci