• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Ace [Recruiting for the US]

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do all my wins have to be on the US servers or can I conbine all my wins.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ign - (Minecraft name) JokersMaze
Wins - 30+ (Unlikely exceptions unless I know you're good) 68
Age - 13 (Likely exceptions) 14
Why do you want to join us? Because Savior and Xero are cool and I end up teaming with you guys anyways.
Skype or TS - (Optional to talk to other clan members. I don't have either) Skype: themmvninja
Have you ever been banned on MCSG? - (This will unlikely disqualify your application) 3 day tempban for swearing.
Your time zone - (Optional) Pacific PST
What skill do you have to help this clan improve upon combat wise? Small talk is the best way to make new friends.
Have you ever pet a shark? No but I caught an octopus with my hands does that count?

XeroStyle1

Diamond
Reaction score
Ign - (Minecraft name) JokersMaze
Wins - 30+ (Unlikely exceptions unless I know you're good) 68
Age - 13 (Likely exceptions) 14
Why do you want to join us? Because Savior and Xero are cool and I end up teaming with you guys anyways.
Skype or TS - (Optional to talk to other clan members. I don't have either) Skype: themmvninja
Have you ever been banned on MCSG? - (This will unlikely disqualify your application) 3 day tempban for swearing.
Your time zone - (Optional) Pacific PST
What skill do you have to help this clan improve upon combat wise? Small talk is the best way to make new friends.
Have you ever pet a shark? No but I caught an octopus with my hands does that count?
Accepted To Ace Rank elites Congratz And with the octopus...... Idk ask savior

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci