• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Abstract idea here -- Backyard MCSG but you are 1/12 your Height

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
omg lol on my alerts it just came up and i thought it was the same post lololol srry
Hahaha, Nah! Id be glad to help, in fact, ill offer it to you too! Id enjoy getting to work on a map like yours! If you wish to add me on skype, it is the same as my forum name!:)

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
I love it. Id offer my assistance if you'd like with the final product, redstoning and such...
Thanks CA, I'll definitely keep you posted if I need any help!

omg lol on my alerts it just came up and i thought it was the same post lololol srry
You are a dork!

Mouse holes!
Doesn't really remind me of any movies but it does remind me of rat maps on games such as red faction :)
Mole holes?
That's definitely going to be added! A sort of underground labyrinth connecting to different outlets!

This is what I'm working on now. Shaping the roots for now and just finished the start of the stone path! Also, an empty shed :)

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks CA, I'll definitely keep you posted if I need any help!

You are a dork!

That's definitely going to be added! A sort of underground labyrinth connecting to different outlets!

This is what I'm working on now. Shaping the roots for now and just finished the start of the stone path! Also, an empty shed :)
Can I reccomend (with your creativity)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The Shed* looks a bit square to me, I think you should extend it out more in the direction that the steps off the deck are going. Maybe a bit more in both directions, but more in the direction said above :) Also, from the picture of the deck area, it looks like the actual deck is inaccessible which seems a bit odd to me.
Guess this isn't happening anymore :(

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
Can I reccomend (with your creativity)
That would have saved me easily 45 minutes! I'm fairly satisfied with my own end result but as I'm getting more into mcedit, things are looking much easier to do, brushes and filters holy crap!

Guess this isn't happening anymore :(
I may get to extending it, but the garbage cans also go there!

High view of the pond, some vegetation to the right.

This is a closer view of the ponds edge, lily pads, tall grass and a cattail!

Tree from the ground, wouldn't render in fancy detail but you get the idea -- I plan to add some holes and such inside.

And with this post I think I'll probably do my next post in work in progress section. Hopefully everyone will continue to support the map, and maybe we can see this different type of map in a future MCSG!

Tylermac123

Spectator
Reaction score
I really like the idea of this map but my personal opinion is it shouldnt be a huge map like sg2 but kind of a mix between big and medium. good idea though

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I really like the idea of this map but my personal opinion is it shouldnt be a huge map like sg2 but kind of a mix between big and medium. good idea though
Tyler, please don't post on threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. This is a thread from February.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci