• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About Empire

Vox

Career
Reaction score
fatmannumbah8 First off, thank you for your concern and publicity of the Empire. We appreciate it. However, the negative side of this post obviously outways the positive, so allow me to introduce myself.

My name is CaptainMKirk, or Mitch, and I am the founder and current Manager of Empire. It is my job to "manage" the clan and make sure our members stay out of trouble. Trouble includes tormenting public lobbies, getting banned, having run ins with other members of the community, and much much more. If you have any complaints about any of our members individually, please feel free to contact me in a PM, I will be able to address your complaint and deal with the member/s in my position of authority. Here at Empire we strive for a positive winning environment, and we do not aim for enemies or haters to be made in the process. I particularly try to keep it safe, fun, and professional.

So thank you for your concern once again, from now on just send me a PM if you have a problem,

-CaptainMKirk (Mitch)
well worded captain.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
#EMPIRE
fatmannumbah8 First off, thank you for your concern and publicity of the Empire. We appreciate it. However, the negative side of this post obviously outways the positive, so allow me to introduce myself.

My name is CaptainMKirk, or Mitch, and I am the founder and current Manager of Empire. It is my job to "manage" the clan and make sure our members stay out of trouble. Trouble includes tormenting public lobbies, getting banned, having run ins with other members of the community, and much much more. If you have any complaints about any of our members individually, please feel free to contact me in a PM, I will be able to address your complaint and deal with the member/s in my position of authority. Here at Empire we strive for a positive winning environment, and we do not aim for enemies or haters to be made in the process. I particularly try to keep it safe, fun, and professional.

So thank you for your concern once again, from now on just send me a PM if you have a problem,

-CaptainMKirk (Mitch)
-#Empire
I have a question, do you know Hiqhlights irl or did he join randomly?

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow, so I have a question. Is this a random question or does it have something to do with why the thread was created
-_-
Anyways I think this would be better off going into a private chat, so things don't go out of hand.

Edit: Actually I think this thread never should have been public.

captainmkirk

Career
Reaction score
I do not know Hiqhlights irl but I do know him on a personal level, we talk everyday in the ClashCrew sponsored Empire TeamSpeak channel. It was hiqhlights, a_simmons, graser, and myself who originally sat down in a channel one day and decided to make a clan (graser didn't really do much lol)

captainmkirk

Career
Reaction score
Wow, so I have a question. Is this a random question or does it have something to do with why the thread was created
-_-
Anyways I think this would be better off going into a private chat, so things don't go out of hand.

Edit: Actually I think this thread never should have been public.
I have to agree with you, but you're just promoting the thread's popularity by responding to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci