• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About Empire

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Clans can get really competitive. To be honest i actually play more with people from a clan than i do my own :p

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well there is the whole Rebel and Empire thing that somehow I find connects to Star Wars... anyways just think of it like the Empire are evil and should be slaughtered. I personally like some of the Empire people so I cant join this operation.
Oh, and the Rebels always beat the Empire, just saying. In Star Wars of course ;)

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Looked at the people on it, and none of them seem to be a major threat.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Looked at the people on it, and none of them seem to be a major threat.
SixZo want to join my clan? Here is the roster fatmannumbah8 140+ wins, Rhino1928 390+ wins, Mgdandme 340+ Wins, GotSteve 100+ wins. Please in to consideration this clan is fairly new.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I don't know what to say about this..

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Well there is the whole Rebel and Empire thing that somehow I find connects to Star Wars... anyways just think of it like the Empire are evil and should be slaughtered. I personally like some of the Empire people so I cant join this operation.
Oh, and the Rebels always beat the Empire, just saying. In Star Wars of course ;)
HAha omega that reference to star wars.

captainmkirk

Career
Reaction score
#EMPIRE
fatmannumbah8 First off, thank you for your concern and publicity of the Empire. We appreciate it. However, the negative side of this post obviously outways the positive, so allow me to introduce myself.

My name is CaptainMKirk, or Mitch, and I am the founder and current Manager of Empire. It is my job to "manage" the clan and make sure our members stay out of trouble. Trouble includes tormenting public lobbies, getting banned, having run ins with other members of the community, and much much more. If you have any complaints about any of our members individually, please feel free to contact me in a PM, I will be able to address your complaint and deal with the member/s in my position of authority. Here at Empire we strive for a positive winning environment, and we do not aim for enemies or haters to be made in the process. I particularly try to keep it safe, fun, and professional.

So thank you for your concern once again, from now on just send me a PM if you have a problem,

-CaptainMKirk (Mitch)
-#Empire

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci