• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About Empire

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Hey everyone i want to talk about Empire, I honestly think this clan has gone over the edge. It is not even fun to play anymore, the people in empire are always teamed and cruel. I can't even or truce with him since he joined the clan. He told me "I'm in Empire we don't suck." Then killed me. What i am trying to say is that it is no longer fun to play there everywhere. They got about 35-40 of the best MCSG players. I honestly think this is a crisis. Since I'm posting this i'll get slattered about 1,000,000 times more by this clan. This is a problem we need to find the cure.
===================================================================
People who are with me say #DownWithEmpire below.
People against Empire [1]
1.) fatmannumbah8

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well I'm not involved in clan politics. so I don't really care. But that doesn't sound very nice.
Anyway, I don't really know if this is the best way to handle this. It'll probably turn into a flamewar.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Well I'm not involved in clan politics. so I don't really care. But that doesn't sound very nice.
Anyway, I don't really know if this is the best way to handle this. It'll probably turn into a flamewar.
Yes but something has to done.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If they are specifically targeting you, please ask a moderator for help with harassment.
If not, I don't know how to handle this either. Like stated above, this will turn into a flame war.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Theres nothing that can be done about. They will break up eventually.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
If they are specifically targeting you, please ask a moderator for help with harassment.
If not, I don't know how to handle this either. Like stated above, this will turn into a flame war.
I don't know if they are harassing me but one of my friends who joined empire threw that phrase at me it makes me feel unwanted

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
As one of the first in empire, I state that we are not a cruel clan at all. A few members may do this and it's not right but most of us like me just do #Empire before the game. I do not feel superior to anybody because we are just another clan

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
As one of the first in empire, I state that we are not a cruel clan at all. A few members may do this and it's not right but most of us like me just do #Empire before the game. I do not feel superior to anybody because we are just another clan
Yes but the literarily did a 5 minute water chase on breeze to kill me and you are nice but it is, a shame I lost a friend for a clan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci