• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A suggestion everyone will agree upon!

robbiemcfadden97

Spectator
Reaction score
Also, I think that flint and steel should be removed, because a person with a wood sword can kill someone in full iron, because getting light on fire takes five hearts. Thank you. Post about this if you agree!

Reaction score
Also, I think that flint and steel should be removed, because a person with a wood sword can kill someone in full iron, because getting light on fire takes five hearts. Thank you. Post about this if you agree!
This is very irrelivant to the topic :p
I don't think flint & steel should be removed, just taken out of tier 1 chests :p

robbiemcfadden97

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree with that
This is very irrelivant to the topic :p
I don't think flint & steel should be removed, just taken out of tier 1 chests :p
I agree with this because since mcsgv2 flint and steels have come in more chests and are quite annoying and make the games not as fun, as someone with nothing can win with a flint and steel.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe if you passed math class, and, you know, logic. You want your kills? There they are. You want your deaths? Use your head. Take your number of wins and subtract it from your number of total games. There's your deaths. Now, do your number of kills divided by number of deaths, and there's your ratio. But I guess you need yours laid out for you, because you're too lazy to pay attention in class.
If you want your deaths use your Win/Loss ratio

Reaction score
I agree with that
I agree with this because since mcsgv2 flint and steels have come in more chests and are quite annoying and make the games not as fun, as someone with nothing can win with a flint and steel.
What he said is that this has nothing to do with the topic, and you should make a thread about it instead of going completely off-topic on a thread like this.

#BackOnTopic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci