• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A suggestion everyone will agree upon!

Reaction score
I disagree. This isn't COD (no offense, love (most of) you COD folks) MCSG isn't about killing ALL the people, it's about not dying. Alot of new players don't get this, and think it's all about being MLG pRo Xtreme and killing everyone. Anyway - no, this is fairly irrelevant to the games. I also always hated this is in COD because someone who's noob (<---<< Hate dat word :p) who has played much fewer games than the pros, who've played 100's of games, end up with a better KDR because they've had less of a chance to die. Also, KDR allows for players to feel like they're "better" than other players, and then they tend to act like A**holes, and thats something the games need much less of now.

Retardo1324

Tribute
Reaction score
CoD didn't invent KDR and it is irrelevant to this game.

Please stop comparing the two.

Reaction score
Ik, I'm just saying, KDR is most commonly known FROM COD, adding this to the server will open the comparison though. Even not thinking of COD, all the problems I stated in my post are relevant. Still a no from me...

Retardo1324

Tribute
Reaction score
People act like a-holes because of wins, and it doesn't even matter, the longer you play the more wins you have. I used to be rank 363 but I get made fun of for having 2 wins after a week and a half of playing, to me that makes a lot less sense.

KDR for me came from this game http://www.geek.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/timesplitters.jpg, and IMO it can measure skill a lot better than bounty or wins, I'm not saying it show in game all the time, just on the leader boards, you can view your kills so why not deaths too?

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Maybe if you passed math class, and, you know, logic. You want your kills? There they are. You want your deaths? Use your head. Take your number of wins and subtract it from your number of total games. There's your deaths. Now, do your number of kills divided by number of deaths, and there's your ratio. But I guess you need yours laid out for you, because you're too lazy to pay attention in class.

Ember

Survivor
Reaction score
For one thing it would mean resetting kills (or else people would have obnoxiously high KDRs from the start) which would be really, REALLY unpopular.
Random: Most people come here because they love the hunger games. In fact, for me it's the opposite; when I was new I hid and ran from all fights unless I had better gear; nowdays I'm more agressive because I usually win fights if I'm equal and about half of fights if I have lesser (unless it's something like "gold sword and leather helmet vs. half-diamond, half-iron armor and sharpness I diamond sword with a Flame bow.) I got 8 of my 14 wins in the past month because of my newfound aggressiveness. So I would think it kinda IS about killing everyone.

Retardo1324

Tribute
Reaction score
Maybe if you passed math class, and, you know, logic. You want your kills? There they are. You want your deaths? Use your head. Take your number of wins and subtract it from your number of total games. There's your deaths. Now, do your number of kills divided by number of deaths, and there's your ratio. But I guess you need yours laid out for you, because you're too lazy to pay attention in class.
I quit half those games if I don't get good enough gear after a few minutes, don't make such harsh assumptions.

Reaction score
I quit half those games if I don't get good enough gear after a few minutes, don't make such harsh assumptions.
What are you talking about.... He commented on the fact that you won't figure your KD by yourself, not that you die alot..... Also quitting in the first few minutes is very silly.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Also, quitting counts as a death. Seeing as it kills your character dropping all your items on the floor and says "A cannon can be heard in the distance"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci