• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A suggestion everyone will agree upon!

Retardo1324

Tribute
Reaction score
Why? It's fun. :D
The only reason that people disagree is for the sake of arguing, since I made that title it just encourages hive-minded people to say "NO NO NO NO".

It's pretty childish seeing as this will not negatively affect the gameplay in any manner, instead making something that is sort of accessible easier and more efficient.

People are just bee's now-a-days, don't you know?

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
The only reason that people disagree is for the sake of arguing, since I made that title it just encourages hive-minded people to say "NO NO NO NO".

It's pretty childish seeing as this will not negatively affect the gameplay in any manner, instead making something that is sort of accessible easier and more efficient.

People are just bee's now-a-days, don't you know?
It is also possible that people disagree with your idea. Just because you say everyone will agree in the title does not make that so.

As for the KdR, I don't feel it is an accurate representation of skill. I know people who play MCSG the same as it's early days, avoiding open conflict and gearing up, only killing when it becomes necessary. For that reason I would have to say no.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci