• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A resignation letter-ErinEquinox

H

HuntyB88

Erin. I am very disappointed to see you go. I remember talking to you in the Waiting room. :) The memories. Although I hate to see you leave I also respect your decision and wish you the best of luck with school! :)

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ILY :) You were a great staff member. I Hope to see you around again when you succeed in your academics!

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Omg! Erin! ;-; I have some things to say:
You were the person that helped me when I was a little noob mod, the one that made the stress of my first day melt away with your top tier humor and hilarious quotes!
You were the second moderator that I ever held a conversation with, the conversation that made me feel like I could actually belong and be welcome. Since that introduction (organized by AlmostBreezy) I believed that you were one of the greatest mods.
After that conversation, however, we had only spoken an amount of times countable on one hand, and I truly do regret not furthering our could-be friendship. I would like to wish you luck in your future endeavors and smash all of the others with your academic prowess.
Thank you for being an absolutely amazing mod, and I will miss you!

"Our plan goes out the window. I need to win this competition, and luckily, I'm a total math whiz.

First, you have to take the ratio of the sample size that were provided and estimate given the ratio of how many proportions of the ratio could fit on the display.

So, it's a lot of math" -Elissa Slater

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I became a moderator on September 28th,2013. With only a few weeks before my 1 year anniversary, I would have expected myself to reach that date and celebrate it. I never expected myself to ever retire. I expected myself to stay here as long as MCGamer was around. Unfortunately, like the seasons change, so do we. In the recent months, a higher calling was introduced into my life. Academically speaking, I am facing one of the most crucial time periods of my life. The upcoming school year is very crucial considering the competitiveness and rigorousness of my school system. It would be impossible for me to make the best out of my school experience if I kept lying to myself and denying my responsibility. The truth is, I knew that I needed to retire. Since February, I knew that my resignation from MCSG was inevitable, yet I kept denying it. I denied myself as a student, to help this community. In return, I learned great leadership qualities and great friendships but sacrificed time as a student. The time as come, I need to drop this position. In this life, we need to learn how to adapt to change. Sometimes we need to let down our sentimental feelings for things of a higher responsibility and calling. In the recent weeks,I've been expected to show more responsibility as a staff member which I couldn't promise. I can't afford to let any of the staff team down. I can't continue to serve this community half halfheartedly. If I continue to deny my true responsibility as a student, I will not only hurt myself, but the staff members around me. In the future, I definitely see myself applying for staff again, when I'm sure I can handle the job.

Piss off <3

I'll see you again :)

ErinEquinox

Although you never knew me, I saw you around quite a bit, and I have heard positive things about you. Sad to see you go! :(

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Goodbye Erin :( You will be missed. Hopes that you will return one day <3

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
Best of luck. Sad to see you go. I hope you reapply sometime.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Nooo not another old mod ;-; There is only a few of us left now. Anyway I respect your decision and hopefully it is for the best. Thank you for the great service you have given towards this community. You will be missed!

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Moment of silence....
Farewell, you will be missed and I wish you the very best in your studies, and look forward to your return!

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, this is literally the like second resignation I felt so touched by, Erin you're such a good moderator, honestly I was waiting for the day you recieved Sr Mod, wow, I knew you a little before you got moderator and honestly its really sad seeing you go :( Nonetheless, you know you have a family here on MCSG & I hope you the best of luck with school & the future!

"Twerk for Mommy"
"Keep Calm Hun"
"Don't team, its bad for you teeth"

;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci