• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Petition To Bring Back Old Voting

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
I propose a counter-petition to leave the voting system as it is and respect this decision as it was made by the MCGamer administration. And I'm not usually one to, umm, be agreeable. :)

1). AlgerWaterlow
2). Theoretical (<< Why would you even argue with him, seriously?))
3).
4).
5).
66). MysterioussAli
69). -Reserved-
420) ChadTheDJ
607). -Reserved-

President @TYBZI ! The President and the Principal will decide what is best while cooking some water in the MCSG Trapezoidian Office.
Please don't make this on a thread about the completely opposite thing. Instead, make your own new one. Thanks!

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
I. I hate this system and I personally think that it ruins the aspect of fair voting for clan battles, but in other terms it is a good idea for under-played maps to be chosen.

Jamiie61

Survivor
Reaction score
To be really honest i think its good, it gives maps that are underplayed the chance to shine. This is a petition so you need to accept both sides of the argument instead of just when someone gives a negative point towards the petition you reply with 'No' that's the whole point of one to see both point of views. But i personally think its a good idea that's its kept. If you don't like the choice of maps you could just leave the lobby and find another one ?

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Please don't make this on a thread about the completely opposite thing. Instead, make your own new one. Thanks!
Thank you for making me laugh with that. I need to laugh more. :)

No offense, but joining a Forensics club would probably help you out a lot.

Anywho, I would like to further extrapolate Jamiee61's post by saying that lots of people already used the method of leaving and joining different lobbies even before the change, so it's not like you're being forced to do anything different. Plus, if you dislike a map, do you know the only way you're going to get better at it? Play it more! Get a friend to show you their chest route(s) or even look it up on Youtube!

Let me tell you a short story mate:

A long time ago in a pixelated galaxy far far away where everybody spoke pig Latin, little AlgerWaterlow simply couldn't stand playing on Fortune Island, Icarus, or Fortress Pyke. One day, little Alger was playing on the oak swing set in a lobby waiting for a game to begin. The winning map that was being voted was indeed Fortune Island.

Upon seeing this, Alger doth did cry for a Skype team. Lo and behold, his plea was heard by four people who immediately added him to the call. Their names were (though irrelevant): Fresh_Aire , Chexmixtoon , @bowserr6699 , and JesseBarrows12. They showed little Alger a really OP route on Fortune Island and systematically proceeded to show him several more chest routes and map secrets on the next 6-10 maps they played, and dominated on, together.

So to summarize, the moral of this story is "when you hear yourself a'whining, don't you get too scared! Just grab your chest-a-finding buddy and say these magic words: 'Screw you bad map! I will win on you! I may not know you now, but it just takes time!" :D

((Addendum: Now Fortune Island is my 2nd favorite map. ))

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the new system, I finally played Fortress Pyke which usually happens once a century. I haven't had very much time to play with it but it seems like a good system.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci