• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Petition To Bring Back Old Voting

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
Awful lot of people acting like a map with a 5% chance of being played has been selected 95% of the time. So either there is something wrong with the code or it's a case of anecdote == data.

Keep the system, add a threshold to avoid the troll vote situation. Also be more proactive with removing the maps that are either broken or slated for removal.

I think taco summed things up very nicely. In the previous system it was a case of 60% of the population having the final say 100% of the time. The new system is an improvement over that, but there is still work to be done. Don't completely toss out the voting system because it currently has a few flaws.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I personally like the voting system, now some of those maps that never get played are finally available. :p

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I absolutely hate holidays resort, and since 20-30% of my games seem to be that map it's kinda annoying when I see maps I like for example solar frost and fortress Pyke go down the drain. The new voting system lets me play underplayed maps that I love. I say no keep it.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I propose a counter-petition to leave the voting system as it is and respect this decision as it was made by the MCGamer administration. And I'm not usually one to, umm, be agreeable. :)

1). AlgerWaterlow
2). Theoretical (<< Why would you even argue with him, seriously?))
3).
4).
5).
66). MysterioussAli
69). -Reserved-
420) ChadTheDJ
607). -Reserved-

But this isn't a presidency, nor should it be thought of that way. The point is to make everyone happy right? This way, everyone gets the chance to be happy. The more people want it, the more they will get it.
President @TYBZI ! The President and the Principal will decide what is best while cooking some water in the MCSG Trapezoidian Office.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci