• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A message to hackers!

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
There is honestly no point in hacking, it just makes you look immature, I would rather have 20k games played and be in top 10-100 on the leaderboards than hack my way up, thats just me. Great thread btw :D
lol I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I've caught someone in the top 50 hacking lmfao

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I guess you have to give the Developers a break. They got rid of 'Regen' on our servers, if that was still here, todays games would be near impossible to play. I am sure that after the final touching of MCGamerV2 and the Leaderboard Update, the Developers will get straight into finding a possible Anti-Cheat to rid the servers of Hackers. As most of the community has said, once the leaderboard update comes, there will be a lot more hackers. Which is most likely correct, but with an outstanding Staff team, and community we can help bring them down. I can't stress enough that as the Summer Rush comes, this could be your chance to apply for Staff!

9ProjectGraphene

Spectator
Reaction score
I guess you have to give the Developers a break. They got rid of 'Regen' on our servers, if that was still here, todays games would be near impossible to play. I am sure that after the final touching of MCGamerV2 and the Leaderboard Update, the Developers will get straight into finding a possible Anti-Cheat to rid the servers of Hackers. As most of the community has said, once the leaderboard update comes, there will be a lot more hackers. Which is most likely correct, but with an outstanding Staff team, and community we can help bring them down. I can't stress enough that as the Summer Rush comes, this could be your chance to apply for Staff!
Gee I would love to be a staff member thanks for the suggestion :)

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Too be honest, lots of java developers charge money from what I have gathered. It would be hard. I would recommend asking big servers about their anti-cheat and then gather some information and maybe make your own?

9ProjectGraphene

Spectator
Reaction score
Too be honest, lots of java developers charge money from what I have gathered. It would be hard. I would recommend asking big servers about their anti-cheat and then gather some information and maybe make your own?
That's what I plan on doing and when I get enough source code then build a team

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
I can definitely say that I would work with this user to develop a high standing anti-cheat system specifically for hackers. First I have to learn code :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci