• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A message to hackers!

9ProjectGraphene

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello Guys, today I am addressing my thoughts on the current state of our servers, Note: This is not intended to cause a flame it is only meant to build a skilled teamed of experienced Java developers to work on a Anti-Cheat project. So anyway, back to the states of our servers: Honestly, hackers have been on the rise ever since Christmas, I have noticed this especially on CA severs where I barely ever see hackers. This is very disappointing and I wish to see these severs restored to their former glory. To do this we would have to ban/ get rid of those who are tearing our servers to pieces this means banning all hackers. Now, in order to prevent bias I understand that some of those players are having trouble winning and hacking offers an easy way to achieve those wins. Let me tell those hackers this, are you not playing the game for fun? Hacking takes away the fun from regular players because of how overpowered they are. I urge that those who are hacking should stop hacking right away! If you are one of those who is struggling then practice, read Tips and Tricks and most important of all NEVERQUIT! Now that I have seen the problem of hackers from both point of views I am calling on all skilled Java developers, who are experienced with developing plugins. We will rebuild our current anti-cheat structure to a stronger more advanced system that will accurately ban hackers! Join me in the struggle with the people who are instigating havoc, ban the hackers!

9ProjectGraphene

Spectator
Reaction score
This team is unofficial as of now and is just a preview for what might come and the motive for what is to come.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Badlion has autobans for hacked clients and autoclicker and its like 99.5% accurate, however its not perfect yet.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ya im talking about kill aura and that hackers that are harder to ban
Killaura, Aimbot, and Multiaura extremely easy to ban.
Things such as
-(Toggle) Click Aimbot
-Toggle Killaura
-Triggerbot
-Silent Aura
-Autoclicker

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
MCGamer already has anti cheat plugins that can ban a wide variety of hacks, but it cannot do all. I am sure that the devs are working on it now, and I doubt that they would accept code from other developers, as they seem to like to do their own thing.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Be happy regen hackers don't exist anymore.

I can see why hackers are annoying and there are a fair few on AU but devs are more focused on Mcgamerv2 . I remember seeing Col_Star's post saying that the devs are busier than ever. Once the bugs are fixed and the stats reset is out, there will be plenty of time to improve their anti-hack plugin (although we can't really complain about anti-hack plugin ATM since they stopped the regen hackers my gosh they were annoying).

Also 70% of the people that "Hack" probably don't care about mcsg or being good at PVP. They just want easy wins .

Reaction score
Be happy regen hackers don't exist anymore.

I can see why hackers are annoying and there are a fair few on AU but devs are more focused on Mcgamerv2 . I remember seeing Col_Star's post saying that the devs are busier than ever. Once the bugs are fixed and the stats reset is out, there will be plenty of time to improve their anti-hack plugin (although we can't really complain about anti-hack plugin ATM since they stopped the regen hackers my gosh they were annoying).

Also 70% of the people that "Hack" probably don't care about mcsg or being good at PVP. They just want easy wins .
eZ wins
My message to hackers:
Yess true motivation

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
i'm glad i don't play seriously like those guys at the top of the leaderboards, because then i might actually have a problem with hackers

RichyCrafter

Platinum
Reaction score
There is honestly no point in hacking, it just makes you look immature, I would rather have 20k games played and be in top 10-100 on the leaderboards than hack my way up, thats just me. Great thread btw :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci