• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A 7 Person Team!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zionboy

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't agree with having Teams/alliances at all, it makes the game last longer then it really should an not to mention is just darn right annoying to everyone.
I'll agree facing off against a team of 4 or more they usually don't have alot of great stuff, but still 4 or 7 people being able to attack you all at once regardless if they have any kind of sword or not it add's up. An I don't know how many times I've seen a group of 3+ people camp spawn an when they decide to end wasting 30-40 mins of the game to finally be smart an attack one another or actually go after whoever is last. Only to go into DM an just completely run away from each other just wasting time or doing something stupid, or worse have one just run away an get killed by lightning.
Usually when I get to the top 3 or 4(depending upon how many is teamed), I get killed because of their team. Then I usually have to sit there an watch them just waste time in DM not even fighting really. I think to myself I can't believe I died for this, an If I was in DM I'd actually fight back an not waste more time or just run like a coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci