• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A 7 Person Team!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
I usually never team up with people unless I teamed up with them before. But SEVEN*#($!($
We should make a 23 man team....

CapMidget

Spectator
Reaction score
I only team up with one other person, MAYBE 2 other people, it's not fun when you have half the server on your team, it defeats the purpose of the game.

Little_Death

Survivor
Reaction score
When I see a 4 person team, I get realllly pissed, but a SEVEN person team. wtfffffff

NinjaKai

Spectator
Reaction score
Honestly, teams larger than 3-4 are just downright screwy and completely pointless, this is a no-holds-barred battle royal. Alliances are welcome when small because an element of subterfuge still exists but a team of that size is just a waste of time.

Ninjawolfpup

Spectator
Reaction score
Its a little ridiculous but you have to also see that they will not have good items it really hard to supply 7 people efficiently you yourself said you took out them w/ your buddy

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
I team up with my brother Darkshadow9809 at almost every single game, so I think that 2-3 person alliances are fair and still beatable, but past that it gets a little ridiculous. I'm sure those huge alliances will be tougher when there are 48 players, though.

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
I only team with my "Tracker Jackers" who now are 4 person me counted

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
I would much rather take on a 7 person team than a 2-3 person team. 7 players that are ill equipped, don't know each other, and very jumpy because they know they're going to get betrayed is a great combination!

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I always team up with Clbrend and darkiboy/IAmCathedral depends who's online :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci