• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A 7 Person Team!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Alright. Now this is just getting ridiculous. Yeah, I wasn't against teams in the 1st place. But when you get 7 people working together at the spawn? That's a little over the top wouldn't you say? Sadly we can't prevent this (or at least I don't think we can) but I just thought I would share this. What are your thoughts on duos, teams, alliances, and least of all: A 7 Person Team? Oh, and by the way: just so you know, me and a buddy took out their alliance. If you don't believe me I'd be happy to share a photo of it. (It actually wasn't that hard, I was in full iron along with my buddy, and they had little to no armor)

Rage

Survivor
Reaction score
Agreed, kinda ridiculous 7 guy team.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't see the problem with this ONLY because they can't split supplies/armor/weapons at all.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
Why do I have a feeling you're the one on the bottom left of the entire group holding the sword?
Haha, thats a look-alike. I almost never go into a alliance.
EDIT: WOW, did that guy copy my skin? I made it myself!

angrydwarf99

Tribute
Reaction score
well i was in a game like that is what i mean and they end up backstabbing eachother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci